Found Dirt cheap <$100 set Of chips for reliable as STT set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Looking for a sub $100 set of ~300 chips ready to relabel as a single table tournament set as a gift for some family members to learn with where the label will be the star not the chips. Plastic slug chips or old CCs etc are all fine. I would love a set of blank chips ready to relabel without having to pull of existing labels (otherwise I would probably just buy Claysmith slug chips but I don’t want to do the work of label removal if possible).

Or if anyone can recommend someplace I can buy cheapo unlabeled chips (ready for labels) off the rack I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance

@Gear sells labels that you can sticker on top of existing labels as well as ones made for fully removed inlay. So if you dont want to remove labels, that's always an option!

@Gear sells labels that you can sticker on top of existing labels as well as ones made for fully removed inlay. So if you dont want to remove labels, that's always an option!

Thanks! Yeah overlabels are ok for Paulsons, but I dont know how well they would work on cheap-o plastic slug type chips. If I dont catch any fish with this post I will probably just pick up Claysmith chips and pull the labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom