Tourney Diaper Party PLO Flip For The Degenerates!!! (1 Viewer)

1. ChaosRock
  2. 12thman
  3. Toby
  4. k9dr
  5. Ben
  6. BGinGA
  7. bentax1978
  8. tommythecat
  9. detroitdad
  10. brains613
Timestamp: 2015-08-12 20:10:45 UTC, IP: 141.214.17.224

Used a random generator and this is what came up. In this situation since Ali is the dealer, she will deal to seat #1 first.

By the way, since I usually deal my games, the 10 seat is probably the one I like the least. I find myself constantly (almost) doing things like touching the muck and pushing chips to winners. Particularly if the dealer is right handed and keeps them in front of me.

I imagine he won't. No need to send it around twice. Just have the players send it as required, maybe?

Whoever wins can collect the money. Then they can disperse as they see fit. If they plan to donate any to the diaper cause, they can send it to Chaos. I can't withdraw money out of my paypal (wifey doesn't want it linked to the bank account cuz she is afraid of skynet.

Oh, also. Once you upload videos to photobucket, the site does the same thing it does for pictures. Links are created on the right for use with embedding the video into forums and websites and such. Should be relatively straightforward.

By the way, since I usually deal my games, the 10 seat is probably the one I like the least. I find myself constantly (almost) doing things like touching the muck and pushing chips to winners. Particularly if the dealer is right handed and keeps them in front of me.

lol, good thing you won't have to worry about that tomorrow. Of course, she has never dealt before, so this could be interesting.

Oh, also. Once you upload videos to photobucket, the site does the same thing it does for pictures. Links are created on the right for use with embedding the video into forums and websites and such. Should be relatively straightforward.

cool............I'll probably find a way to fuck it up.

The next question: How long to sweat between the flop, turn, and river?

I'm thinking I'll post everyone's hands tomorrow evening with the flop. Wait a few hours, post the turn. Then Friday morning post the river?

I'm open to suggestions though.

Its done. I have the pictures. The video is taking forever to upload to photobucket. Patience is not a virtue!!!!

http://s269.photobucket.com/user/detroitdad/media/Mobile Uploads/20150813_190608_zpsnhpu9g6z.mp4.html

20150813_190802_zps5nsfxyht.jpg

20150813_190815_zps8lo4lyb8.jpg

20150813_190821_zpszkegmsxu.jpg

20150813_190829_zpsmu7zizl2.jpg

20150813_190836_zpsch72g7du.jpg

20150813_194638_zpsbibhk5xl.jpg

Last edited:
The first link is to a video. Its 1.30 minutes long. Ali dealing the hole cards and the flop. I also posted pictures of the individual hands and just now added the flop.

Bill

damn flop picture didn't post right. Fuck it.

How long before you guys want the Turn card?

I fold - 3's are dead, diamonds are dominated, queens are dead :( Let me know where to ship the moniez

Video will not load on my phone - not sure if it's my phone, my shitty connection, or problem with video.

Diamond pls...

Video works on my laptop. I think I was drawing dead before the flop, lol

Turn coming up, then I'll post the river tomorrow morning.

Ks, Kh and 8s for 12thman. Last ace and last jack for tommythecat. Otherwise brains scoops, everyone else drawing dead (I think.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom