SOLD Diamond Jack $500s - 1 Mint Rack (PRICE REDUCED) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TricycleClub

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
One mint rack of DJ $500s available here. NOW $375 shipped in SFRB, CONUS addresses only. If you haven’t seen these chips in person, they are absolutely stunning. Dibs in thread, then PM. Thanks for looking!

70167026681__1B912095-908B-464F-9FCD-9FE730AD59B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Willing to split and sell by the barrel of there is any interest for that. All barrels must be accounted for. $80 shipped per barrel.

Not gonna lie, I look at these every day or so. And I'm tossed up between just buying a 600 chip T5 set (still available), which would drop the average chip cost to just over $2/chip - or - picking up a rack of these and then a rack of hundo's to go with the 5's and 25's. One part of me says "moar chips", and the other part of me says "only what you need". Indecision. Kinda like being in the beer aisle of the supermarket.

Not gonna lie, I look at these every day or so. And I'm tossed up between just buying a 600 chip T5 set (still available), which would drop the average chip cost to just over $2/chip - or - picking up a rack of these and then a rack of hundo's to go with the 5's and 25's. One part of me says "moar chips", and the other part of me says "only what you need". Indecision. Kinda like being in the beer aisle of the supermarket.

This rack is the same as the other DJ 500 racks, but with a little discount ;)

Seems like an easy decision :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom