Dia De Los Muertos (1 Viewer)

JMystic13

Reaction score
Considering getting these Dia De Los Muertos . Anyone have honest thoughts about the .25c micro stakes cash set? Smallest denomination I’ve ever owned was $1.

I think you are making a classic mistake here. You are looking at the chips and the denomination before you look at the game they will be used in. If the quarter chip makes sense for your game then get the quarter chip. If it doesn't then don't. You need to consider the game first, then get chips that meet the needs of your game.

^^^^^This^^^^^
I agree that you need to buy for the game you're going to play. I recently bought a no-mold set so that I could have a set with nickels. I have some people that want to expand their game choices, but, want to learn at lower stakes. The no-mold group buy allowed me to do that on the cheap. If you don't think you'll ever use the micro denoms then you're just taking money away from another potential set purchase.

We really, really love our DDLM chips from BR Pro Poker. That purchase felt like one of the first big level ups for our home game. Going from dice chips and bicycle cards on a plastic table to nice ceramics and Copags on a table topper was a huge noticeable difference that all of our players loved. Felt like going from our former college game to actually playing like adults.

All of that is to say, could not recommend the DDLM chips higher. Massive hit for all players from the casual to the serious.

I made the mistake of not getting the Chipco racks with my DDLM set. I tried a couple generic racks neither held the chips properly. I ended up going back to BR Pro to correct my goof. I love these chips and the look great in these racks.

I love the DDLM’s and wish I went with them instead of the tiki’s. I got samples of DDLM, tiki and the Nevada jacks.

At the time I really liked the tikis but now if I did it again I would go with the DDLM. Probably one of the best ceramics available to order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom