Dia de los Muertos Poker Chips Now Available! (3 Viewers)

There was a tourney set up this I just bought. I think since they're easily obtainable from ABC people dont really feel the need to list them.
i understand that, but used chips are used chips and dont demand the same price as new from ABC. if people are not using them, id love to replace my nexgen dunes with these ceramics. cant afford full price for them is all.

i understand that, but used chips are used chips and dont demand the same price as new from ABC. if people are not using them, id love to replace my nexgen dunes with these ceramics. cant afford full price for them is all.
Ah gotcha. Yeah I guess people just like em lol. Or the resale value may just not be worth getting rid of them unless someone had a huuuge set.

Ah gotcha. Yeah I guess people just like em lol. Or the resale value may just not be worth getting rid of them unless someone had a huuuge set.
wonder if i put out a wanted ad if i could pry someones tight grip lol

The beauty of these is that they aren’t going anywhere. Why don’t you order your set piecemeal, in 2-3 different orders if possible?

Hmmmm. I've never really liked ceramic chips....but these are awesome. Why haven't I seen these before? I guess I never clicked on the right thing. Samples ordered, might have to get a set. They are just too cool! The colors are fantastic.

Couple of questions.

Does the bulk pricing listed refer to the total number of chips in an order, or for a single denom?
Also, what is the price difference between 39mm and 43mm?

Couple of questions.

Does the bulk pricing listed refer to the total number of chips in an order, or for a single denom?

My understanding is that bulk pricing refers to total chips in an order. Price differences depend on which blanks(ABC vs Chipco/GOCC) and am not certain of the price difference between 39mm and 43mm. Again, I believe it depends on bulk pricing. Gene and Kristil at BR Pro/ABC are very easy to work with, and are super helpful/chill in perso. I’d reach out to them ASAP. Very responsive

Gene and Kristil at BR Pro/ABC are very easy to work with, and are super helpful/chill in perso. I’d reach out to them ASAP. Very responsive
Can confirm that they are great to work with. Even before being on this forum and knowing the multiple ways to interact with them, I worked with them through BRPro website. Great service and communication.

How come i never see these for sale in the classifieds? did people not buy them or are they loved and not wanting to sell?

Because they're awesome, they look and feel great They're also relatively new. I bought a set up front and have added onto it a couple of times. I have players who like these better than any of my paulsons.

Couple of questions.

Pricing is based on total order of 39mm chips. I *think* all 43mm chips are considered customs (not sure on the price).

I have players who like these better than any of my paulsons.
Swap Paulson with BCC and it's the same story at my game. I should probably add on a few racks of $5s and use them more often.

They don't get resold often because they are awesome chips, that really showcase the potential of a ceramic set.

Swap Paulson with BCC and it's the same story at my game. I should probably add on a few racks of $5s and use them more often.

They don't get resold often because they are awesome chips, that really showcase the potential of a ceramic set.
Thanks for your insight Joe

I am obsessed with them. Really don't have anything else to say about it haha
So you are saying you don't mind selling off a small portion to a fellow PCFer so he can also become obsessed right?

IMG_20190803_200058007.jpg

I will post pics... I'm in the process of building a table. I was going to wait till then to post any pictures, that way the chips would have a nicer surface than my kitchen counter to be photographed on haha

You don't happen to have something like this with pink and yellow do you?

I don't think there would be much of an issue, but just in case.
I don't have stacks to take a picture, but I have my sample set on my desk, and there's no way the yellow and pink are getting mixed up. They are drastically different. I think the biggest risks for dirty stacks are these combos:

red-pink
pink-purple (maybe)
red-orange are pretty close
blue-black
blue-purple (maybe)
black-green

For my tourney set I chose to change the $100 from black to white to avoid dirty stack potential with green $25 and black $100s. Plus I just liked the white chip design better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom