SOLD Dia de los Muertos (DDLM) Limit Set! > price drop #3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

churlbut18

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
For sale is my Dia de los Muertos (DDLM) limit set. This set has never seen the felt. I bought it last April and haven’t hosted a game since.

900 x Blue $1 (39mm)
100 x Orange $20 (39mm)
20 x Black $100 (39mm)
+ Spares + Dealer Button

Looking to sell for $415 shipped to CONUS. Probably will require 2 boxes. That’s less than $0.45 per chip. Will include some spares and a Dealer Button too.

Please note that the pics below do NOT represent the exact breakdown for sale. I sold a rack of $1’s and $20’s and don’t have an updated picture.

Here’s your chance at a nice limit set for a great value.

Please post interest in thread.

Thanks,

B31F18E8-B34F-47B8-BC92-9D021A96EA5E.jpeg

80C72A2F-ED63-409C-A9BA-3F3657165410.jpeg

Last edited:
I know ceramics don’t get the love here, but man these are just so cool in person. I’d snatch them up if I didn’t already have different color spots. Killer deal for a limit set.

GLWS and whatever else you’re working on!

Are you willing to Split?
I might be willing to split in half if both halves are spoken for, but not really interested in splitting up into individual racks.

Another option is to buy the set and sell off what you don’t need if you want a good percentage of the chips.

Guarantee you could probably sell your racks of 1s if you list separately. People love this art work. Probably sell half right away and the other half within 30 days. If I wasn't in need of a ceramic tournament set atm I would buy a rack just as a novelty and I don't even like the creepy Halloween art style chips

I was waiting for 400 and then was going grab them and immediately resell the 6 racks I didn't want, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom