Derail and WTF Merge Thread (18 Viewers)

FB_IMG_1600372640252.jpg

Let me check my contract and see if I'm due for an upgrade...

Longflop: "I'd like to upgrade my phone"
Sales Rep: "Sure, we have dozens of models available. Tell me why you want the upgrade, and I can show you the best device for your needs."

Longflop: "Uh... a guy on the internet wants to show me pics of his junk"

Fuckn McFucketson Jr

Sounds like a character on HR PufnStuf

I’m not a Jr but thought I’d add that in, you know, contribute to this exercise

Sales Rep: "Sure, we have dozens of models available. Tell me why you want the upgrade, and I can show you the best device for your needs."

"right this way sir."

Man travelling on a plane engages in conversation with beautiful lady sitting next to him.
She travels for business, she is an anthropologist going to a conference and, when politely and shyly asked, she informs him that among all nations' men, Native Americans have the longest penises, while Greeks have the thickest ones.

Man goes on to introduce himself as Sitting Bear Papadopoulos:)

...or Fucking Fuck Fuckdopoulos
Sitting Bear Papadopoulos sounds even funnier in Greek, because the standard form of the word "bear" in Greek is feminine.:D
Arctos in ancient Greek (hence the Arctic and Arcadia) and arcouda in modern Greek.:)

Sitting Bear Papadopoulos sounds even funnier in Greek, because the standard form of the word "bear" in Greek is feminine.:D
Arctos in ancient Greek (hence the Arctic and Arcadia) and arcouda in modern Greek.:)
Far too intellectual for a Friday afternoon when I’m already on to my second Guinness... :LOL: :laugh:

Sketches - not photos! I’m not a perv.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom