Derail and WTF Merge Thread (35 Viewers)

@#$(*&

I fixed that a while back and it has returned. Thanks for pointing it out privately and quietly.
Its always been like that for me (tho admittedly I don't go on your website often)… I was looking up your email today and came across it. Obviously a template, nothing to worry about. You're our label guy, not our cool website guy.

3CBD4074-8081-4678-8F03-CB8ACD7D873F.jpeg

Showed this to my wife and here was her response

"Hey you, flying one-armed man with the big ass dick - no shooting your load on the dolphins"

Reason #1256 why I married her - she's a broken toy just like me.
Exactly what I thought. You’ve got a good woman.

That would be challenged in a few years/decades. How long until PETA lobbies against all animal related team names?
As far as I know, PETA has never issued a statement opposing the use of animals in team names. They have opposed the use of live animals used as mascots, because of questionable treatments of the animals held in captivity and hauled out in front of a roaring crowd. They favor the use of humans in costume who know WTF is going on, and can maintain a normal life outside of the stadium.

I'm no fan of PETA (who claims the term "pet" is derogatory), but dont make shit up just because you don't like them.

That would be challenged in a few years/decades. How long until PETA lobbies against all animal related team names?

The problem of closed leagues.... It's not sport in fact it's just buissness.
Fortunately in Europe it would be impossible to change the name of a team.

For the anecdote, The Redskins were a gang of antifa in Paris in the 80s who hunted the Nazi skinheads.
They wore the Washington logo lol
On the other hand, the name of the Vikings I have always found that limits much more shocking than redskin.

I'm no fan of PETA (who claims the term "pet" is derogatory), but dont make shit up just because you don't like them.
Um....what shit did I make up again?

It was more commentary on the overly sensitive nature of society today and *a question* whether at some point, PETA would object to the naming of teams after animals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom