Derail and WTF Merge Thread (20 Viewers)

A566C89E-FD26-4264-A99E-552AC5BD3CBD.jpeg

Woah. Wtf is this. I don't like looking at this picture, it makes me uncomfortable.

"This image simulates what you would see If you had a stroke (especially in the region of the brain specialized in Seeing). You'll think you recognize several items below, but can't really recognize or name any of them."

1589921059063.png

You're at your desk at work. Testicles need a good soak. Don't have time to run home on your lunch? Break out your testicuzzi!
Like many, I'm working at home these days. If I need a blissful soak of the boys, it's just minutes away.

Plus, I'm not sure that my office desk is a good place to give my balls a boil. I tried that once and HR is watching me pretty closely now.

Like many, I'm working at home these days. If I need a blissful soak of the boys, it's just minutes away.

Plus, I'm not sure that my office desk is a good place to give my balls a boil. I tried that once and HR is watching me pretty closely now.
Ahhh yes had that happen as well, truer words, truer words.

Well when that happens, you need to go with the Incockneato Testicuzzi TM. Made for those times when your balls need a soak away from prying eyes.

I didn't, but from now on, every time I see a truck or car with undercarriage lights I'll be thinking of that lit-up gal....
That could lead to an awkward conversation the first time someone notices that you get an erection every time a pickup truck drives by.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom