Derail and WTF Merge Thread (19 Viewers)

Gizadog - he makes political BS posts on Twitter. They are so incredibly far-fetched that I fear for the country because he has followers. I mean come-on, we are to believe that when his plane engine stopped, he made one last post to claim that Jeffrey Epstein was killed as a part of a cover-up?

Then continues to make more posts, none indicating that he miraculously survived?

dude...

299B514B-8140-4EE8-8870-3172D1B7AE63.gif

Gizadog - he makes political BS posts on Twitter. They are so incredibly far-fetched that I fear for the country because he has followers. I mean come-on, we are to believe that when his plane engine stopped, he made one last post to claim that Jeffrey Epstein was killed as a part of a cover-up?

Then continues to make more posts, none indicating that he miraculously survived?

In fairness, I just realized you might not be aware of the “Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself” meme-ing going on. It’s kind of become it’s own thing...

50109E8A-A622-4596-A060-93A492B76A7F.jpeg

Made something for the PCF'ers here:

3g1q2c.jpg
I like it, though I would picture that cat saying, "What is with all the fucking vegetables on this plate? Bring on the meat, you vegatard!"

In fact, I would imagine the woman reacting to the cat by screaming, "They are good for you, I read it in Woman's World Weekly!"

To which the cat then gets up on the table, licks its asshole followed by every plate on the table.

The cat is my hero.

Last edited:
This is greatest PCF meme of all time! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I'm only getting started with these. Wait until I can get in the "lab" when I get home.

Nothing will beat Scrub Donkeys for a long time, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom