Derail and WTF Merge Thread (36 Viewers)

Jbutler, if I'm ever in a card game with you and you go into the tank, I'm immediately calling dolphin clock on you. You owe me 5 minutes of my time back.

FTFY

kXs9JnY.jpg

Must find way to incorporate this logic into my everyday routine....

lkqaI2r.jpg

really McLovin the rights comparison. So true. I have always cringed a bit at the word 'islamaphobia'. Its like saying 'happy anniversary' after 1 month. Makes no fricken sense

I'm not really into the closing language re: islamophobia, but I dig the general sentiment. There's a difference between islamophobia and opposition to fundamentalism. The former is pernicious and caters to our base urges and fears while the latter is just rational.

jbutler [IMG said:
http://i.imgur.com/qH1AwvF.jpg[/IMG]

I used to have a job as a proofreader. Proofreading the UPC codes on coupons. HR should have advertised for the job like that. I would think that if you could type in that entire web address correctly, you get the job.

As somebody who camps often in the summer with the family, I can't believe with material science we don't have campers that do that today with any compact car. Amazing camper, although it probably blows engines out lol.

towingcaddy.jpg

Camper = cool, but I'm downloading the Jesus/Universe thing. Gotta get a full size printout of it to fill the entire length of my locker at work.... Then wait to see how long before someone secretly complains and I wind up in HR...

okay, no pictures because this has to be the most fucked up thing in this thread without having to resort to any kind of imagery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom