Derail and WTF Merge Thread (21 Viewers)

For some reason I thought of @BonScot for this one :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
2D189450-27E9-4FD3-99AF-505DFBDB6C16.jpeg

Unrelated but funny:
2BBA3D40-EE2D-43AA-B4A9-1020D490E584.jpeg

Back in the "land line" days (anybody remember those?) I had a friend that would call, and regardless of who would answer, he would say something like "Man with one leg walks in many circles."

The message always got passed to me (often preceded by "that was an odd call"), to which I would reply "I gotta go", and immediately leave the house.

There was only one person I knew that was that odd, and it was a clear indicator that he was now home, so I could head over to hang out. No call ever lasted 58 seconds.

Bought tortilla blankets for the kids for a funny gift for Christmas. Thought it was funny, the pics had kids using them to wrap up like a burrito.
9B696D78-440C-444E-91A8-3D324D3DE73F.jpeg

When they came in and look at them up close, they look like you used them as toilet paper.
99EBEB38-71E9-48BA-8110-3DDA6C7D9529.jpeg

...and the award for making the correlation between burritos and toilet paper goes to...
Bought tortilla blankets for the kids for a funny gift for Christmas. Thought it was funny, the pics had kids using them to wrap up like a burrito.
View attachment 654102
When they came in and look at them up close, they look like you used them as toilet paper.
View attachment 654104

Why do elephants have four feet?
Because four inches would look ridiculous!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom