Derail and WTF Merge Thread (51 Viewers)

8C104212-39C8-4216-8626-BDD25BCFC225.jpeg

To be honest, if I were a criminal, I would be a little more afraid of the homeowner who decided to defend his possessions with a sex toy than I would of the guy with a gun.

Guy with a gun is probably shitting bricks while trying to look brave. Guy with a dildo already has plans for you.

Die Hard... no wait, that one he was on vacation and was still going to work...
It's RED, the film where he's retired but still ends up going to work....oh wait :LOL: :laugh:
or The Fifth Element. He is fired, but still goes to work...no, that's not right.
Wait it's Death Becomes Her. His wife is dead and he has to work on her....
Nah man. It’s Look Who’s Talking. John Travolta gets tired, the Bruce Willis works his way out.
err. wait. that’s not it either. DAMMIT :LOL: :laugh:
No, it's definitely Surrogates, where his robot body gets killed so he has to leave the house to go to work.

No, it's definitely Surrogates, where his robot body gets killed so he has to leave the house to go to work.
It was probably Looper, where he’s retired, but he goes to work to kill himself, so he can’t be retired anymore, and he can retire, so he won’t have to go to work, but instead of killing himself, he kills himself, so now he doesn’t have to go to work. Obviously.

Depends on the animal. “You make love like a sloth” would not be a compliment :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Especially having to hang upside down before you got started...
I was called a "tiger" which is pretty disorientating.
Hence, the Greek surreal joke: "TIGER blowjobs. The Lion brand":rolleyes:

All Greek jokes are surreal. I don’t get any of them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Let me help you with that:
While the blowjob-providing business's name (it could still be a single-person business :D ) might be "TIGER", the artwork in the branding around it could still picture a Lion, instead.
That kind of absurdity is supposed to generate spontaneous and honest laughter around here.:p

Let me help you with that:
While the blowjob-providing business's name (it could still be a single-person business :D ) might be "TIGER", the artwork in the branding around it could still picture a Lion, instead.
That kind of absurdity is supposed to generate spontaneous and honest laughter around here.:p
You’re going to need a flip chart and some felt pens to explain this to me :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom