• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Decent deal (1 Viewer)

These were also listed on facebook with other pictures (Looked legit, just standard warneke photos of each rack). can't find it, so maybe he sold them. I messaged StackMe about them awhile ago, and he thought that he probably sold the Paris to him.

Last edited:
@Stackme, is this a legitimate posting? Totally okay to sell off-forum, just wanting to clarify whether or not the posting is valid.
Thanks for looking out, you are the second person that has brought that Ad to my attention. Not my posting, but is my pic, I can't say for sure but my guess is this is a legit Ad posted by the newer PCF member to whom I sold the chips too a some months ago.

To be fair, it's entirely possible this is a legit ad, and the seller really does have the chips they are attempting to sell.

HOWEVER -- I would strongly encourage anyone considering a purchase to ask for new/fresh pictures. The ones used in the ad are obviously not legit.

Nah. I’m sure it’s all fake. Justin I’m not attached to my rack of mint fracs if you can find me some stuff I’m looking for.

I had already reached out to him days ago and they were already spoken for. He just hasn't pulled the ads lol.

Either that or I don't come off as a mark. All I asked is if they were available and if I could come get them.

I assume he moved them through Facebook. He had legit enough photos that appeared recent.

Extremely sus listing. No pic of Bellagios and the value of the live chips alone is $400 already. Allegedly. Including PCA fracs here is also laughably sus (and probably why @jpietrella is sniffing it out.
What is the angle though? Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace are mostly in-person transactions. He's inviting us to Framingham to get mugged? Or rejecting local interest and hoping that someone asks him to ship maybe?

I'm pretty sure the post was from the same guy I sold to. Nice guy, sounded like he joined PCF mainly to put together a set for his home game . . . in Framingham, MA.
Not sure if you noticed, but your screen name is used in the pictures (because they are your pics I assume). Edit: I didn't read the thread :D

Hey guys, I snagged these up last week and forgot to post to the official mail thread. I desperately needed the Paris and the PCA chips. Very nice guy to work with :) I’ll try to post some live action shots of these chips in play this weekend!
image.jpg

Hey guys, I snagged these up last week and forgot to post to the official mail thread. I desperately needed the Paris and the PCA chips. Very nice guy to work with :) I’ll try to post some live action shots of these chips in play this weekend!View attachment 1013526
Glad no one got taken for a ride.

So not everyone who act and sell thing like @Poppin92 is a @Poppin92

I guess everyone is being more cautious after last 2 year with the Popgate incidents

@inapinch great pick up,

I wonder if the owner knew they can be sold for much more and faster here at PCF, I myself will be as suspicious with the listing as most of the people who point out here

So not everyone who act and sell thing like @Poppin92 is a @Poppin92

I guess everyone is being more cautious after last 2 year after the Popgate incidents

@inapinch great pick up,

I wonder if the owner knew they can be sold for much more and faster here at PCF, I myself will be as suspicious with the listing as most of the people who point out here
Yeah, this sale seemed to have every red flag possible. Glad it all worked out to a great deal!

Hey guys, I snagged these up last week and forgot to post to the official mail thread. I desperately needed the Paris and the PCA chips. Very nice guy to work with :) I’ll try to post some live action shots of these chips in play this weekend!View attachment 1013526
I don't believe those are all currently in your possession without a dated photo with your username. :wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom