GB Completed December 2022 Cards Mold/No-Mold Group Buy (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one. That’s it. Sorry guys. I’ll stay out of the thread on a timeout for awhile. Lol
One last apology to all you seasoned forum folks who are painfully watching their e-mail inboxes swell with my multiple reply’s. I messaged the organizer to make sure he’s got it straight and I’ll just sit back watch you guys have fun for awhile.

Again sorry. Who’d a thought that all that cutting and pasting would basically give me my own page in this thread?

Thanks.

The card-mold ones aren't ceramic right? What type of chip are they? I ask because I see some of the Sunset Beach's going for a lot of $$$ on here, are these the same as those chips (just done with a group buy) or are they more of a tribute?

The card-mold ones aren't ceramic right? What type of chip are they? I ask because I see some of the Sunset Beach's going for a lot of $$$ on here, are these the same as those chips (just done with a group buy) or are they more of a tribute?
They are ceramics and a tribute. The expensive ones are Paulson with the THC (Top Hat and Cane) mold around the edges. So these cards mold ones are not those.

Attachments

• AF1D51A1-7052-41A7-9F27-08AD91C75BA9.jpeg
    AF1D51A1-7052-41A7-9F27-08AD91C75BA9.jpeg
    878.4 KB · Views: 138
Thanks for the clarification on the type of chip- I also found a youtube video from one of the members here with a review of one of these buys with the cards mold. They look really good- put me down for the following:

SB Cash (39mm)

$.25- 150
$1- 100
$5- 100
$20- 75
$100- 50
$500- 25

500 Chips

@Matthew627 Those are different from the ones pictured in OP. Yours say horseshoe club.

Considering a set of the Binions myself, can we confirm these are different chips?

Edited original post (#32) to clarify that all my Bally’s chips are 39mm

Last edited:
Quick question and apologies if already answered but is the outer ring text and denom part of the mold (debossed relief) or is it printed?
Printed… made to appear as a relief.
These chips are flat/smooth with no mold.
No mold is correct, but these are being offered as textured rather than smooth. See post #26 in this thread for an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom