For Sale DEALER BUTTONS (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for interest: though I asked "just" for the Rounders Set plus the Oreo (=4), does it mean that if a few others make 5 Button dibs after my posts will be chosen first ?

To give more of an explanation ... I have done these DB sales with this "immediate dibs" disclaimer many times in the past, and it works really well. Shipping more items in fewer packages is MUCH easier on me, and it gives people the opportunity to grab something that they might have otherwise missed out on just because they weren't online when my sales ad went live.

No need to send PMs, please! As I stated in the OP, this is a dibs sale with the following disclaimer:

Feel free to call dibs on any of the items listed, but I will leave this open thru the end of the day to give priority to people who want multiple buttons shipped in a single package, because it makes shipping so much easier. That said, if anyone claims 5 or more buttons, that's enough to qualify for immediate dibs (an Oreo DB counts as 2 DBs with regard to this disclaimer).

If you meet the qualifications for immediate dibs, I'll send you a PM today. I will get to everyone else's dibs in the order that they were made in this thread.

I add the Aria button to me two previous dibs…

so in total:

1 Aria
1 Rounders cinema
1 Oreo

if I am right it should count as 5 and as an immediat dibs, right? ;)

I'll add a rounders set and gremlins db to qualify for immediate dibs,

1 super poker world
1 bomb pot set
1 rounders cinema set
1 gremlins

Thanks

To give more of an explanation ... I have done these DB sales with this "immediate dibs" disclaimer many times in the past, and it works really well. Shipping more items in fewer packages is MUCH easier on me, and it gives people the opportunity to grab something that they might have otherwise missed out on just because they weren't online when my sales ad went live.
The downside to this for some of us we have a majority of the dealer buttons already, we get excluded from getting the ones we do not have unless we purchase doubles

I understand your position and it is your system, just wanted to point that out from my perspective.

If there is a hooters button left and available after the dibs can it be set aside for me please to add to my next order.

Quantities have been updated in the first post after removing all of the "immediate dibs" orders.

Immediate dibs period is now over. I’ll be contacting people in the morning about all that remains.

Bumper Car.gif

I’ll take a Teddy KGB Oreo dealer button if it’s still available :D

Love the concept of them!

Quantities updated ... just a small number of DB singles remain!

Only 1 Rounders "cinema" set left!

JACK Cincinnati "circle" buttons remain!

Big Top Poker "circus" sets remain!

Bomb Pot "explosion" sets remain!

Teddy KGB Oreos remain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom