Giveaway DEALER BUTTONS!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TABLE #1

D422C8C6-4C40-46FE-AD2D-FAAD05DD93F0.jpeg

No problems...when I first opened the spoiler box, there was nothing in it. It's been fixed upon reloading.
Yeah, when I initially posted it, it was sideways. So I had to edit the pic to rotate it and then reload it.

Congratulations @LeLe and @upNdown !!!

@judgeanjury had a 7s over 2s full house after the turn, but the river J gave @Pinkdan a 7s over Js full house, only to get snaked by a Js over 7s full house from @LeLe ! Wow!

@Bluegrass Poker pretty much took this one by the balls when he flopped quad 6s, but runner-runner spades (the RIGHT spades) gave @upNdown a straight flush! I don't think I have ever dealt anything better than a full house in these giveaways before. That was crazy!

My best starting hand ever…than poop! Not the nice poop kind either…the poopie poop kind!!

Oh shit. Thanks goodness cards speak. I was just looking at those quads.
I didn't see it, either, at first. Good thing I always take a long look and go through each hand. Cuz I thought it was over.

@judgeanjury had a 7s over 2s full house after the turn, but the river J gave @Pinkdan a 7s over Js full house, only to get snaked by a Js over 7s full house from @LeLe ! Wow!

@Bluegrass Poker pretty much took this one by the balls when he flopped quad 6s, but runner-runner spades (the RIGHT spades) gave @upNdown a straight flush! I don't think I have ever dealt anything better than a full house in these giveaways before. That was crazy!
Online poker is rigged!!:mad::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks @Percy7 and @Himewad again

More Dealer button to my collections =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom