Giveaway DEALER BUTTONS!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I will be running two dealer button giveaways on behalf of @Percy7 . He placed an order in my most recent dealer button group buy, but decided to scale back on his chipping. Instead of asking for a refund, he asked if I would do a giveaway with the buttons he ordered. Very cool of him, so of course I will be doing this. Here are the two dealer button giveaway prizes:

DEALER BUTTON GIVEAWAY PRIZE #1
  • Four Queens
  • Nevada Lodge
  • Bomb Pot
  • Crystal Park
DEALER BUTTON GIVEAWAY PRIZE #2
  • Four Queens
  • Nevada Lodge
  • Bomb Pot
  • Havana Capri
I will run two separate games of 5-CARD OMAHA, so the tables will be capped at 8 players each. The first 16 people to enter the contest will be seated at one of the two tables.

TO ENTER, YOU NEED TO POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE DEALER BUTTON, AND TYPE "THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY @Percy7 !"

When each table has run their 5-card Omaha hands and each table has a winner, the winner with the better hand will get to choose if they want to receive Prize #1 or Prize #2.

Shipping is included. Good luck!

TABLE #1
  1. @moechar
  2. @BPTDirector
  3. @jja412
  4. @Pinkdan
  5. @Pippa
  6. @LeLe
  7. @Squakmix
  8. @judgeanjury
TABLE #2
  1. @upNdown
  2. @TheDuke
  3. @DZPoker
  4. @dukeshow33
  5. @Bluegrass Poker
  6. @Goldfish
  7. @shorticus
  8. @Easylife

1628442523243.png

Last edited:
IMG_20210808_215524803.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway @Percy7
And yes, i use a lemon as my dealer button as I cannot afford a regular dealer button.

Looks like the nasty lemon dealer button provided by @Easylife is our last entry. Sorry @natumes and @jpietrella . :( Besides, neither one of you read the rules and posted what you were supposed to post!;) Although, I do like your taste in dealer buttons!

I will try to get this done later tonight. Good luck, everyone!

I figured I would just get these tables dealt, as I had a few minutes of free time this evening. I will go ahead and use one of MY favorite dealer buttons, a 90mm ceramic World Series of Poker Europe. @moechar will deal, as he was the first person to be seated at the table.

TABLE #1
@moechar @BPTDirector @jja412 @Pinkdan @Pippa @LeLe @Squakmix @judgeanjury

409CF0C5-DCF6-4EC9-9E19-8252FF13B20E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom