Interest DEALER BUTTONS - Suggestion Box / Interest Thread for PCFDBGB04 (1 Viewer)

No designer here ... but someone make FUN poker themed buttons! Love the "Dealer" and "Bomb Pot" buttons from the last buy, and would be in for more of that style.

Not sure if you saw my current group buy. There are some "fun" accessory chips in there - STFU, Stop Playing Crap Cards, Stop Playing Shit Cards.

I love my DDLM set and wanted a different button for it. While the stock ones from BRPro are great, I wanted to make my own.
I can't say I created the art, I purchased it online and adapted it for a button. The saying "There is more time than life" is an old Mexican proverb.
I also got a chance to run a rendering in 3D. I'm addicted to 3D modelling! :LOL: :laugh:

button idea 1.jpg

mockup1.jpg

I'm thinking about doing a matching Bounty chip for these. Is that something that is handled through these DB group buys?
If not, I could go separately.

I love my DDLM set and wanted a different button for it. While the stock ones from BRPro are great, I wanted to make my own.
I can't say I created the art, I purchased it online and adapted it for a button. The saying "There is more time than life" is an old Mexican proverb.
I also got a chance to run a rendering in 3D. I'm addicted to 3D modelling! :LOL: :laugh:

View attachment 780698

I like the colour background of this dealer button :love::love:

Love them, awesome!!!

I think they are so detailed, you need at least 47 mm in my opinion
I have a 49mm button and it’s as thick as the 60mm. What is the thickness of the 47mm?
I’m concerned that the 47mm will feel more like a mini-button and not a chip. Thoughts?

View attachment 780701

View attachment 780698
Yes. That is a really good design.

I'm in the for the following:
  • HSI Dealer Button
  • ALL IN chip (if added)(Didn't buy any....big mistake)
  • Bomb Pot Chip (if added)(bought only one last time just to check it out)(It is awesome)
  • That DDLM Dealer Button above.

This is the one that's going to break me. Want so many of these buttons!

Curious,
Has anyone ever created any “Drug” Dealer Buttons? I just made theses on my cel phone right now but if someone with a little more skill/ software made them I think there would be some interest for then in a future GB… Below are Pablo Escobar and Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman.
1633037683116.jpeg
1633037967441.jpeg

Curious,
Has anyone ever created any “Drug” Dealer Buttons? I just made theses on my cel phone right now but if someone with a little more skill/ software made them I think there would be some interest for then in a future GB… Below are Pablo Escobar and Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman.
View attachment 787256 View attachment 787262
Those are cartel kingpins...
THESE are dealers :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
3C260678-0E18-45AB-9CFA-7E78E46CF3E8.gif

2797DB6A-286E-4278-AA4E-61B42EA976AB.gif

I'm thinking about doing a matching Bounty chip for these. Is that something that is handled through these DB group buys?
If not, I could go separately.
Sure, I could add them to the list if you want. DDLM is always very popular.

I swear I saw someone post an image of a dealer button design that goes with the Paulson Elite poker chips. Was it you @cmoon ?

Here are 2 designs. One is based off of the elite poker chips sold by Apache. Don’t know who’s would be interested.

Attachments

• 56D6CF98-A76A-4C66-8B43-DF9E869219E2.jpeg
    56D6CF98-A76A-4C66-8B43-DF9E869219E2.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom