Cancelled DEALER BUTTONS + some other stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And can I add another bomb pot (3 total) if possible and 1 Chessie's cove hi lo as well please

I need another oreo, please add it to my pile. and then schedule a game so I can pick it up :D

Looks like there are 5 orders that qualified for immediate dibs. I'm working on those packages right now.

I will update the remaining quantities at some point this afternoon.

Dibs on following:
  • Bomb Pot (black) ... multiple available
  • Horseshoe (dark grey)
  • KGB Oreo

If available, please put me down for:

1x Rounders Set
1x Emerald City
1x Blind Pig
2x Bomb Pot
1x Jinn's Palace
1x Oreo
6x Big Top Bounty Chips

Thanks!

I updated the available quantities, but it's not an exact science because people still have the opportunity to get "immediate dibs" if they push their numbers to at least 5 dealer buttons. I am counting the Oreos as two DBs, and the sets of DBs are counted by the number of DBs in each set.

For sure though, the Bomb Pots and Oreos appear to be long gone. Those went quickly.

Also, the individual Big Top Poker DBs, Chicken Coop, Emerald City and Jinn Palace are gone, I believe.

I'll cancel my order if the Oreo's are gone. Thank you

I wasn't very clear. They are gone to anyone who posts going forward. I have yours in a pile right now, but since your total is less than 5 DBs, it doesn't qualify for "immediate dibs" yet. But if nothing changes, you will get your requests.

I wasn't very clear. They are gone to anyone who posts going forward. I have yours in a pile right now, but since your total is less than 5 DBs, it doesn't qualify for "immediate dibs" yet. But if nothing changes, you will get your requests.
Oh, got it, thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom