Cancelled DEALER BUTTONS + some other stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't very clear. They are gone to anyone who posts going forward. I have yours in a pile right now, but since your total is less than 5 DBs, it doesn't qualify for "immediate dibs" yet. But if nothing changes, you will get your requests.
I read the whole post before posting, personally.

Totally got the gist of it.

I’ve got so many DBs, just need the 1. Will patiently wait it out.

I recently scored 10 BTP Bounties, and finding a few more can almost get me to a 2 table scenario.

Thanks James! You rock man!

If its already gone I'll add the Jack Cincinnati Set #2 instead to make 6 buttons
Thanks
You got the last one, but you can have the Jack Cincy set #2 if you want one. Let me know.

Thanks James! You rock man!

That's True.gif

Weirdly today I was thinking to myself I have a tonne of dealer buttons now and really happy with what I've got and can start cutting back on buying more but if one's I really really like and want like the Circus Circus get offered I could get drawn back in. Well

OK - I just went through all of the posts again, and after taking care of the large orders, everyone should have received a PM. Unfortunately, some of the DBs went quickly (especially the Bomb Pot DBs). I have updated the OP with current available items.

Just waiting on 8 payments to come in, and on 2 people to confirm they still want their dibs'd orders.

Once those items are settled, I will go ahead and offer the DB sets to be broken up as individual dealer buttons for sale.

Made a big dent today ... these babies are going fast! Get 'em while they're hot!

OK - I'm caught up on all of the orders.

All buttons are now available as singles if desired.

Do you still have Chessie's Cove (white edge) avalable? If so I am interested just want to clarify price- $13? If so Dibs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom