Vendor Sale DEALER BUTTONS* GROUP BUY* 65mm x 12mm ACRYLIC- 11/2023 (2 Viewers)

White - if it's available, I'll add it to my order as White Flamingo if that works for you. I'll be placing an order here shortly for some other ones.
Yeah go ahead. I have an extra one I can put with your order

Not trying to hijack the buying thread, but if anyone has any Taj Mahal artwork that would work for this button type/size, even if not possible for this order, I will gladly Venmo you $10 or make a charitable donation of the same amount!

Not trying to hijack the buying thread, but if anyone has any Taj Mahal artwork that would work for this button type/size, even if not possible for this order, I will gladly Venmo you $10 or make a charitable donation of the same amount!
I will be posting a couple of Taj Mahal options later today or tomorrow

Taj Mahal buttons added

I like the RR design, but is it possible to change the color of the word "dealer" from red to gold - similar to the QQ button?

I like the RR design, but is it possible to change the color of the word "dealer" from red to gold - similar to the QQ button?
Fully agree - I would swap to RR if it was gold! If can make this change I will swap to RR!

Thanks!!

1 x DD

5 x custom design (artwork emailed by end of day today.....unless I forget, lol)

FYI - if anyone wants one of these, holler. I can increase the order, and if you have others you're buying, I'm sure it can be figured out how to add them with your order.

beer can 1b.JPG

A x 1
i x 1
Z x 1
Pink flamingo if available

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom