GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS (and more) GROUP BUY!!! - PCFDBGB02 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the way in Singapore

B44B51C6-AA36-432E-960C-BCFAED71530B.jpeg

Delivery Status update:

The only packages yet to reach their final destination are those that are going outside the USA. I would appreciate it if you let me know when these packages arrive, so I don't have to think about them any more. Thanks!

78 packages have been delivered CONUS
9 packages en route to Canada (@grantc54 , @philhut , @200 Motels , @moose , @i'm nobody , @TheWhat , @Chippychips , @ellased , @freedomblazes )
1 package en route to Switzerland (@cpac54 )
1 package en route to France (@Charly )
1 package en route to Australia (@John Zoidberg )
1 package en route to Sweden (@Ainton )
Mine arrived today.

Thank you very much.

These Bomb Pots and Bobba Fetts are Very Very Nice!

May the chip geniuses design Big/small blind buttons for SW next please.......... or anything else that will fit into the progressive SW set i'd like to have. Something with a mix of Golden Bikini and The Force

V2j817k.jpg

These Bomb Pots and Bobba Fetts are Very Very Nice!

May the chip geniuses design Big/small blind buttons for SW next please.......... or anything else that will fit into the progressive SW set i'd like to have. Something with a mix of Golden Bikini and The Force

V2j817k.jpg
@philhut I’ve never done small blind and big blinds before. I’ve had made three SW Dealer Buttons(Deathstar, MF, and Rebel Helmet) and these bounties. Hmmm that could be something for 2022. I’ve began thinking of other SW buttons like a Storm Trooper button or buttons based on one of the Robots.

@philhut I’ve never done small blind and big blinds before. I’ve had made three SW Dealer Buttons(Deathstar, MF, and Rebel Helmet) and these bounties. Hmmm that could be something for 2022. I’ve began thinking of other SW buttons like a Storm Trooper button or buttons based on one of the Robots.

I have some of your death stars and a falcon dealer button in addition to these new bounties. They make great additions to any set.

Options
A Kill button -----thinking vadar death grip/chain lightning
Big/little Blind ------Jabba/Leia blinds,
reserved seating----- (perhaps the ghost jedi?)
Seating Chips- half/half imperial/rebel symbol then on the reverse a rebel or imperial symbol with a number...perhaps 2 colour versions of each #'ed side...instead of symbols starfighters like xwing, tie fighter, ywing etc.. could each be a #'ed table.

Or totally open to other ideas

I believe that every package has been delivered, CONUS and international shipping included. If I'm mistaken, please let me know and I'll submit an inquiry with the USPS.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this group buy! And if you haven't already, you can take a look at the next group buy that's taking orders right now ... https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...rora-star-pny-rounders-park-place-more.77726/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom