GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS (and more) GROUP BUY!!! - PCFDBGB02 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your vacation and don’t worry about it. Unless you’re vacationing in Alabama. In that case, throw my box in the car and I’ll meet you somewhere. ;)
Great idea! We are driving from Iowa to Tennessee and then to South Carolina. I could take a page from the Moonshiners playbook and place a package under an overpass, another in a hollowed out tree stump, and another under some brush by the speed limit sign on highway 40.

Great idea! We are driving from Iowa to Tennessee and then to South Carolina. I could take a page from the Moonshiners playbook and place a package under an overpass, another in a hollowed out tree stump, and another under some brush by the speed limit sign on highway 40.

Dealer button manufacturers hard at work.

E2DB74BF-DFE0-4095-AEA3-ECD93F34D11E.jpeg

Yeah, I should have gotten a Nevada Lodge too

They'll be there and I'm sure IT will have you're laptop when you get back so you can get back to work as well =D

Last edited:
Got home late last night from a very nice vacation with the family, and turned my computer on for the first time since I left. I was positive that I would need to take my laptop in to the IT department tomorrow morning, but it fired up right away, and hasn't glitched all day long. So everyone's postage has been printed off, and everyone should have received a PM with their tracking number. All packages should be dropped off at the post office tomorrow.

Don't forget to post that beautiful dealer button PrOn when they show up in your mailboxes!

Thanks so much for your patience as I was dealing with my computer problem. I expected pitchforks, and received nothing but nice comments. It was very nice to see.

Thank You.gif

Got home late last night from a very nice vacation with the family, and turned my computer on for the first time since I left. I was positive that I would need to take my laptop in to the IT department tomorrow morning, but it fired up right away, and hasn't glitched all day long. So everyone's postage has been printed off, and everyone should have received a PM with their tracking number. All packages should be dropped off at the post office tomorrow.

Don't forget to post that beautiful dealer button PrOn when they show up in your mailboxes!

Thanks so much for your patience as I was dealing with my computer problem. I expected pitchforks, and received nothing but nice comments. It was very nice to see.

View attachment 746564
Will post as always buddy, Traveling for work but should have a nice post late Thursday or early morning! Thanks again!

Hey James,

I was out of town for about a week and fired up the computer today. Ugh, running into some problems as well. Lol!

I hope that you had a great vacation. Thanks as always for running these tremendous DB GB’s!!!

Hey James,

I was out of town for about a week and fired up the computer today. Ugh, running into some problems as well. Lol!

I hope that you had a great vacation. Thanks as always for running these tremendous DB GB’s!!!
Ah damn…you revealed his secret identity. Lmao.

I always underestimate how long the final taping process takes. Final tally:
  • 31 SFRBs (1 foreign)
  • 5 FREs (1 foreign)
  • 31 6x10" bubble mailers (4 foreign)
  • 24 4x8" bubble mailers (7 foreign)

EE19AB03-75F4-4DAB-9256-BA752C11228D.jpeg

On my way to the post office very soon to drop everything off! :cool

• 31 SFRBs (1 foreign)
  • 5 FREs (1 foreign)

View attachment 746975

Epic, you rock!!!!

• 31 SFRBs (1 foreign)
  • 5 FREs (1 foreign)

View attachment 746975

James how do you keep doing this? I did 52 packages in my last GB and I swear to myself never again LOL. Do you hire people to work for you?

Thanks for doing all these GBs,
Mike

James how do you keep doing this? I did 52 packages in my last GB and I swear to myself never again LOL. Do you hire people to work for you?

Thanks for doing all these GBs,
Mike

I just have short-term memory loss. I always swear that I'm done doing these huge group buys, but after a month or two the shipping aches and pains are long forgotten. Then I start another one.

Not a Smart Man.gif

By my count, 17 packages are delivered, and another 33 are scheduled to be delivered today. I think everything else - excluding the foreign packages - are still scheduled for Friday. I think I hate this part the most ... stressing about packages being delivered (especially the foreign packages, where tracking is seemingly non-existent).

By my count, 17 packages are delivered, and another 33 are scheduled to be delivered today. I think everything else - excluding the foreign packages - are still scheduled for Friday. I think I hate this part the most ... stressing about packages being delivered (especially the foreign packages, where tracking is seemingly non-existent).
Got mine yesterday. Thanks!

Friday update:

56 packages have been delivered
18 packages scheduled to be delivered today
3 packages still en route to CONUS addresses
1 package on hold per customer request
9 packages en route to Canada
1 package en route to Switzerland
1 package en route to France
1 package en route to Australia
1 package en route to Sweden

Saturday update:

It looks like one CONUS package has the dreaded "arriving late" tag. For some reason, packages that I ship to Massachusetts always arrive late. There seems to be an Iowa to California worm hole in the USPS delivery system, because those packages almost always arrive in two days flat. Hopefully by Monday, all that will remain is the packages going out to foreign addresses. In general, this was a solid week for USPS.

75 packages have been delivered
1 packages scheduled to be delivered today
1 packages still en route to CONUS addresses
1 package on hold per customer request
9 packages en route to Canada
1 package en route to Switzerland
1 package en route to France
1 package en route to Australia
1 package en route to Sweden

Delivery Status update:

The only packages yet to reach their final destination are those that are going outside the USA. I would appreciate it if you let me know when these packages arrive, so I don't have to think about them any more. Thanks!

78 packages have been delivered CONUS
9 packages en route to Canada (@grantc54 , @philhut , @200 Motels , @moose , @i'm nobody , @TheWhat , @Chippychips , @ellased , @freedomblazes )
1 package en route to Switzerland (@cpac54 )
1 package en route to France (@Charly )
1 package en route to Australia (@John Zoidberg )
1 package en route to Sweden (@Ainton )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom