GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS (and more) GROUP BUY!!! - PCFDBGB02 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F9BB8796-8F0B-4AC8-B018-A4AC2188E98B.jpeg

89A547F7-6194-4F8A-B1F0-3A020E898776.jpeg

Normally, I wouldn’t be too keen on an email discussing details that involve my package. But in this case …

A58D8ECE-C974-4BE2-9FD6-D1AC6B2F4790.gif

Quick question.

The KGB Oreo button...How are all three pieces held together? Apologies if this has been answered before.

Well, I never saw this coming. I went into the office yesterday, my computer was fine all day long. I shut my laptop down and came home. When I turned it on this morning, it’s been freezing up constantly, shutting down and restarting on its own, and just being weird. Sent a message to IT and they are working on it. But I can’t print the shipping labels I need.

The reason this is such a problem is that I’m leaving for a family vacation early tomorrow morning. I worked my ass off to get every single package wrapped up, so they could be mailed out before we leave. But now there is pretty much no way that will happen. Proof of 77 wrapped packages:

70743B4B-8814-43BE-A1B8-3F3728D0FC1F.jpeg

I can’t apologize enough that these won’t be going out the door today. I pride myself on turning these orders around quickly, so this stings. I really am sorry, everyone. :(

Please enjoy your vacation and don't give a second thought to these. They'll be waiting safe and sound for when both you and your computer are fully recovered from your time off. The rest of us can be happily patient. :)

I seriously considered it. But it’s just too many labels.
Good thing you came to your senses. We just went on vaction a couple of weeks ago. It was definitely needed. Have a safe trip.

I think we all appreciate even having the chance to participate in this group buy so thank you.

Well, I never saw this coming. I went into the office yesterday, my computer was fine all day long. I shut my laptop down and came home. When I turned it on this morning, it’s been freezing up constantly, shutting down and restarting on its own, and just being weird. Sent a message to IT and they are working on it. But I can’t print the shipping labels I need.

The reason this is such a problem is that I’m leaving for a family vacation early tomorrow morning. I worked my ass off to get every single package wrapped up, so they could be mailed out before we leave. But now there is pretty much no way that will happen. Proof of 77 wrapped packages:

View attachment 740627

I can’t apologize enough that these won’t be going out the door today. I pride myself on turning these orders around quickly, so this stings. I really am sorry, everyone. :(
The buttons and all of us will still be here when you get back. Go and enjoy your holiday!

I wouldn't worry about it. We have all waited this long, we can wait a little longer until you get back. Enjoy your vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom