GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS (and more) GROUP BUY!!! - PCFDBGB02 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on 7 6 5 4 3 2 payments ... let's get those taken care of ASAP, please!

Last edited:
I received the BR Pro Poker invoice yesterday afternoon, and it is now paid in full. I don't remember seeing this disclaimer for any of my past orders, but I may be mistaken. They must be pretty busy in BR Pro land.

View attachment 729908

To be perfectly honest, my past dealer button orders have all taken around 2 to 2-1/2 weeks to produce, with delivery to my door around 3 weeks from placing the order. Which I think is completely reasonable for fully custom chips and dealer buttons, especially in these quantities. It looks like I will have over 100 orders to re-ship. Dang. That's gonna take a while. So please be patient.
You are the real MVP sir. Can't thank you enough for your efforts.

Just two (small) payments to go … one of them hasn’t logged on since June 23rd, though. So we’ll have to see how that shakes down.

Just one more payment to go, and that’s from the person who hasn’t logged on since June 23rd. My guess is those buttons will go up for sale in the classifieds. Not a huge deal.

Thanks to everyone for taking care of your payments so quickly. Collecting and shipping are the worst parts of running a group buy, and you all made the first part easy.

C1234B17-B70F-4426-9783-D7846AD8FFF4.gif

Just one more payment to go, and that’s from the person who hasn’t logged on since June 23rd. My guess is those buttons will go up for sale in the classifieds. Not a huge deal.

Thanks to everyone for taking care of your payments so quickly. Collecting and shipping are the worst parts of running a group buy, and you all made the first part easy.

View attachment 730643
What DB will be?

View attachment 730643

Back when I was a kid at the horse auction they would post the check and or names of people who had not paid up their accounts on the wall of shame for all to see.... few accounts stood for more than a week.

View attachment 730643

You could probably order ~10 extras of each button and still sell them all out before they arrive at your door..............! ;)

Back when I was a kid at the horse auction they would post the check and or names of people who had not paid up their accounts on the wall of shame for all to see.... few accounts stood for more than a week.
Posts #2 and #3 show who has and has not paid based on the color of their user name.

Can't believe I missed this! If someone ends up with a couple of extras of the (A) Rounders KGB Oreo buttons then I will happily buy them.

Getting ready for this monster order!
  • 32 SFRBs
  • 33 6x10 bubble mailers
  • 23 4x8 bubble mailers
  • 4 double-wrapped bubble FREs
  • and LOTS and LOTS of extra bubble wrap for the buttons themselves
7582F5B2-DBB8-4090-896B-931A11537048.jpeg

Last edited:
So organized!

Btw sorry to derail but I made these cut cards to go along with the Bomb Pot buttons. QQ since so many people ordered them… should I add an extra white box for the high hand holders name or leave this as is with just the white spaces for dry erase writing of the actual cards?

A715CE71-3155-4B26-8E29-7BD4A354A7FF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom