Dealer Button Pron... (1 Viewer)

I have your Avante Sino I’ll Fueme button. Love the aqueduct!

Thread resurrection! Let's see those buttons! Also anyone have any good storage solutions for buttons? Since the are relatively cheap I can see myself having a nice collection at some point.

Small start

Screenshot_20181211-191721_Chrome.jpg

have 5 more on the way currently

Awesome collections here!!! Thanks for sharing!

Pretty happy with the outcome of my Regency Dealer button I made, based on the artwork of the oversized 5k chip. One benefit of the COVID-19 quarantine is I have endless time to learn Illustrator :)

1587575429290.png

1587575485776.png

Last edited:
cant imagine anyone that has a bigger button collection... simply amazing.
I think @Nuhockey is pretty serious about buying a shit ton of buttons. I’ve been lingering around slowly collecting for years, but he’s hitting it pretty hard, fast.

I think @Nuhockey is pretty serious about buying a shit ton of buttons. I’ve been lingering around slowly collecting for years, but he’s hitting it pretty hard, fast.
Jeff is right he spent many years collecting buttons and took his time. I took like a 7 year Hiatus from home games and getting any Poker Chips or Dealer Buttons. I knew in 2006-2009 when I hosted games I loved Dealer Buttons as I had collected like 7 of them. The way I got to this site in 2017 was I was looking for an Old Dealer button I had that was custom CNC’d and wanted to get another one made. From that I somehow ended up on Jeff's Weebly page for Dealer Buttons which was awesome. It lead me to this site and I became a member here.

When I joined this site in 2017 I started collecting only a few buttons in the beginning and I even turned down a few buttons if you can believe that. Then I saw the great buttons that SAL at OWPS had designed. I bought a boatload of buttons off of SAL every time he offerered new and old ones. I even had him design my TAJ buttons. I also bought all the buttons Apache had. Then it was full steam ahead buying button lots off people and finding and trading for buttons here and there. I'll get my buttons out and count and do pictures this week or next as I'm not going anywhere.

Last edited:
Hi everyone bored during this lockdown I finally got around to doing a Dealer Button Inventory. Getting tagged in here By @Jeff gave me inspiration to do a count. I have counted 422 Dealer Buttons. This is not counting duplicates. I may have 2 or so Duplicates in the Pics, but I tried to catch all duplicates. A few buttons may look like Duplicates but there are small variations. The two coasters I used as DBs before are in the pics but I didn’t count them. The 12 Table plaques were counted in. See the pictures below. Hope you enjoy looking.
980C21B5-F6A6-4977-BBA4-9FF30EB9EC55.jpeg

7BC40AA7-78AD-43A2-9D7E-5CD13919B1EF.jpeg

FD78086C-5FF7-4BA1-8516-2F2BBE55F386.jpeg
EA776DD7-6716-428A-A813-91C9E5F19D6B.jpeg
7A732DF8-835D-4E83-8079-754D8EF40B77.jpeg
8F62D645-9103-4E8A-9E2A-D6BC00539A08.jpeg

Hi everyone bored during this lockdown I finally got around to doing a Dealer Button Inventory. Getting tagged in here By @Jeff gave me inspiration to do a count. I have counted 422 Dealer Buttons. This is not counting duplicates. I may have 2 or so Duplicates in the Pics, but I tried to catch all duplicates. A few buttons may look like Duplicates but there are small variations. The two coasters I used as DBs before are in the pics but I didn’t count them. The 12 Table plaques were counted in. See the pictures below. Hope you enjoy looking.

Goodness! That’s a lot of buttons!

I only have one custom dealer button, but all those Paulson lammers on page 1 got me exited to see what I do and do not have :) From Drumhoss's post, the ones I need are: Buy/Lay, Action, .25, 1.25, 20, (Paulson) 500, 2000, 2500, 10,000, 25k, 50k, 100k. Neat :)
lammers.jpg

Wow nice collection!

Yes I have an addiction. Thank god my Collection of Samples, Singles, and sets is Limited or I'd be broke.
No lie. I made a decision early on that I will not be a sample set collector. I have a few sample sets, but that's all. Dealer Buttons are much more reasonable.

Amazing collection, man. :tup:

Also ... what are those clear containers? I don't think I've ever seen those before.

I just took a peek at the Air-Tite web site and found their model Y65 coin holder. It has the following specs (inside diameter / outside diameter / depth):

2.559"
64.99mm​
2.810"
71.37mm​
.216"
5.49mm​

So these could even fit the 63mm dealer buttons that have been produced in the past. If my memory serves correctly, I believe the acrylic buttons produced by @PokerChipsDesign would fit in these. I think those also have a diameter of 63mm and a depth of 5mm. They are about a buck a piece, though. Buying in bulk seems to be the best deal.

100 qty = $120
250 qty = $250 (I found this package selling from a different vendor for $221 w/ free shipping ... about $0.88 each)

Thanks! I might be ordering in the future, that depends on a few other things. And as you can soon read in the OoC thread, I like 'em nice and thick!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom