SOLD Day Blue Solid, H/C, Hot-Stamped, 1 Rack. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingOre

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offered is this rack of Paulson, H/C (all are short cane version on both sides), Day Blue, Hot-Stamped (silver) as "HYATT LAKE TAHOE" $1.00 "FREE Play" "NON-NEGOTIABLE" chips. They have various degrees of wear, however, many are like-new, with sharp edges and all will stand on end. I can provide better, close-up pictures. These are offered in the Lot of 100 for $225, which includes shipping to a US-only address. Purchase does NOT include the rack, and they will ship in a cardboard, white, chip box. Feeless PayPal only. 1st come, 1st served. And finally, I will entertain an offer (via DM). Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Hyatt Lake Tahoe Rack 2.jpg
    Hyatt Lake Tahoe Rack 2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Hyatt Lake Tahoe Rack 1.jpg
    Hyatt Lake Tahoe Rack 1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 136
They are yours as soon as I get payment (feeless PayPal) at: (real email address). Thank you!

It's good practice to not post your email address publicly. Spam bots and scammers are going to be phishing and spamming that email so hard now.

@Tommy or another admin will need to redact that for you.

You should try googling that email address @Carnth. Some of us know what we are doing :)
Awesome.

And for those that don't know what they're doing: It's good practice to keep email addresses and other identifying info in private DMs.
Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom