Giveaway Dal Negro & Copag cards, Riverboat & Casablanca dealer buttons - 2 draws (3 Viewers)

i'm nobody

Flush
Reaction score
I had wanted to do a giveaway for my 1000th post but for reason it completely slipped my mind. And since it is almost Canada Day I thought it would appropriate to a double giveaway.
I have 2 sets of cards and 2 dealer buttons up for draws.
I would prefer that members who have not had the pleasure of playing with plastic cards would be the ones to enter but how would l know.
All you need to do is pay for shipping.
I have a set of Copag cards and a set of Dal Negro cards plus a Casablanca dealer button and a Riverboat dealer button.
The Dal Negros were the first plastic cards I bought and they saw lots of use. They are by no means perfect but hopefully the new owner will appreciate them.

Onto the rules:
  • We'll do this Omaha style since my friends and I have really enjoyed playing Omaha, especially as the night goes on.
  • I will keep the draw open until 6:00 PM on Sunday, July 4th. And depending on the number of entries I will do a blind draw for 6 players at the table and the cards will hit the felt.
  • Just let me know you are in and you have 2 chances to win.
  • Winner gets their choice of cards and dealer button. 2nd place gets what's left.
  • Good luck.

Attachments

• Copag 1.jpg
    Copag 1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Copag 2.jpg
    Copag 2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Copag 3.jpg
    Copag 3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Dal Negro 1.jpg
    Dal Negro 1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Dal Negro 2.jpg
    Dal Negro 2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Dal Negro 3.jpg
    Dal Negro 3.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Casablanca.jpg
    Casablanca.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Riverboat.jpg
    Riverboat.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 115
Great giveaway! I'm all set for plastic cards, so will not be throwing my hat into the ring. Goodluck to all participating.

I just saw the "plastic cards" disclaimer ... you can remove me from the giveaway. These should go to someone who needs them!

In, I've been meaning to try out some plastic cards. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

In! Haven't gotten the chance to check out plastic cards so excited to get the chance to check them out.

I'm in - I've never had the pleasure of playing with Dal Negros, but have plenty of experience with Copags, so if I get second and the winner takes the Dal Negros, please pass them to third place :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom