Déjà Vu Sample Order Thread (1 Viewer)

That was fast. Got my samples today. Spike, those are awesome. Even more so live. Huge thanks.

There is something wrong with the USPS when you get your sample set out of the country faster then I get mine and I live in the same country as the shipper :/

Got them, thank you! They came out great!!

Nada. Funny that many of the chips sent overseas have made it though.... a pretty rare occurrence.

Got my chippies today! They are so amazing! This is the first time I've had an FDL chip in person. GS V2.0 is definitely going to be on the FDL! I think my favorite is the 5 dollar but all the chippies from the sample set are great!

Still waiting here as well :( Funny, it was the opposite for "The Boulevard" sample chips lol

vVRPiEJ.jpg

got em.jpg

Spike, these are awesome. You must be so frickin happy with them. Congrats man. Great inlay design and chip combos are killer.

Package received yesterday. Didn't open it yesterday, 'cuz I thought it was labels from Gear (also a 'Chris' from Canada). When the actual package of labels arrived at work today, I rushed home to tear open your package to find beeeeeutiful chipes. Killer stuff.

I got mine in the mail today,
Definitely a superb set, great inlay, and beautifull choice for colors,
thanks for the last minute opportunity, I deeply appreciate Chris :)

I didn't post my favorite 'cause I honestly couldn't choose. But if I had to pick...the $5 would be my "forced" pick followed closely by the $20. Again, awesome chips.

Hopefully mine arrive soon. Soon many excellent sets being produced by CPC. I can't wait to see these in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom