For Sale Cut Cards: JACK, High Hand, Hand Ranking ***ALL SOLD*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipped: @JRald07 @Poker4ever @upNdown @ATLarchip @Machine @TheOffalo @BEANO52 @PlayerADK @horseshoez @ES_Threeper @SantaClaus @Asmodeus @JoeyMack @Ocharacato @JScott @mattross1313 @grantc54 @NotDunric @BigSlick4523

Ran out of stamps. Shipping more soon.

Still awaiting payment from: @Brookston @VMR911 @suited67 @The_Pedigo @SteveZip @Legrandbes

Sorry, y'all might have sent me a PM and I am just working through those.

Didn’t see my name my name mentioned, just wanted to make sure I didn’t get lost in the shuffle.

Didn’t see my name my name mentioned, just wanted to make sure I didn’t get lost in the shuffle.

No worries. I Was just notifying those who were sent and those who hadn’t paid yet.

“Ran out of stamps. Shipping more soon.”

I am working FIFO by PMs when people sent their addresses. Hopefully get the rest out today.

It looks like I have a remaining pair of Hand Ranking cards which I shouldn't have and probably shorted someone (sorry... I sent out 44 envelopes and was bound to screw something up!). Apologies whoever you are. Just PM me when you realize and I will send them out to you.

Cards received... thank you very much!!
You are welcome.

Thanks everyone.

All cards sold and shipped accept @nbro ‘s which are hitting the mailbox in the morning.

If I shorted anyone that pair of Hand Ranking cards please just PM me and I will send them out or if I screwed up anyone else’s order just PM me. Thanks all.

It looks like I have a remaining pair of Hand Ranking cards which I shouldn't have and probably shorted someone (sorry... I sent out 44 envelopes and was bound to screw something up!). Apologies whoever you are. Just PM me when you realize and I will send them out to you.

IT WAS ME!!!!!!

Thank you. Just got them in the mail. Amazing. I probably got them a few days ago though, don’t check the box every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom