Interest Cut Card GB Status/Future and Ordering Directly (1 Viewer)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Due to my personal time constraints and the size of the cut card group buys these days, I have had to pause my involvement. I am looking to hand off the baton to anyone who wants to pick up running these group buys. Please PM if interested and I will happily guide you along.

It is worth mentioning that there was a significantly increased number of projects that were designed by inexperienced designers on these things that required correction either by me or by the printer who charge significant design fees. This had made the process a little cumbersome. A future GB manager would benefit from some level of AI awareness.

I have received a lot of PMs about ordering directly so I just grabbed a price quote to give people a sense of cost if you want to order direct. There is no MOQ but there is a minimum artwork setup fee that makes these prices to buy for a small quantity.

A quick quote for small quantities as of today is below. Keep in mind a “version” is a different size or different artwork. Also, they will charge design fees if your artwork isn’t properly designed and formatted.

• Qty 20 (1 version) will be $150 + taxes and shipping
  • Qty 100 (1-5 versions) will be $210 + taxes and shipping

PM me for contact info if you want to follow through with a direct order from the printer.

It has been an honor seeing all of these cool projects. Hopefully we can get someone else to step in and continue the tradition.

Cheers

Last GB for reference: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cut-card-group-buy-round-11.74463/

Last edited:
dwight-schrute-the-office.gif

:whistle: :whistling: Really, really, really hoping someone is able to take this up. Wish I could, but I have zero AI experience.

I have my cut card designs all ready to go!

GIF

No promises, but want all the details first. Thanks John @JeepologyOffroad for AI assist if I decide to do, since I have no AI experience. I always submitted pdf files that were sized correctly. Might not be every quarter but maybe 2x a year. Would hate to see this disappear, I love the cards I have done and traded for.

Good news all, I will work with @JeepologyOffroad to keep this GB for cut cards going. Will be 2 times a year, and for the first couple of orders will be limited to a manageable number of people and there will be a min on cards to get to 1K min. More details to follow in the near future. Look forward to the next GB.

Jeff aka JesterTX

Good news all, I will work with @JeepologyOffroad to keep this GB for cut cards going. Will be 2 times a year, and for the first couple of orders will be limited to a manageable number of people and there will be a min on cards to get to 1K min. More details to follow in the near future. Look forward to the next GB.

Jeff aka JesterTX

The torch has been passed on to the next generation...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom