Tourney Custom Royal Dealer Buttons? (1 Viewer)

JLPicard

High Hand
Reaction score
I'm loving my new Royal chips from Apache, I have been shifting my preferences from ceramics to china clays. The Royal dealer button that Apache offers is...just ok. It's pretty plain, seems to be ceramic, but doesn't offer much in the way of design or color - I was wondering if anyone has made or ordered anything customized for their Royal chips? BR requires a min. order of 10 for edge printing, are there other solutions out there I've missed?

Cheers

I'm loving my new Royal chips from Apache, I have been shifting my preferences from ceramics to china clays. The Royal dealer button that Apache offers is...just ok. It's pretty plain, seems to be ceramic, but doesn't offer much in the way of design or color - I was wondering if anyone has made or ordered anything customized for their Royal chips? BR requires a min. order of 10 for edge printing, are there other solutions out there I've missed?

Cheers
Order 10, the rest will be claimed by someone. Sell them at cost.

I must have missed this. If you get a design finalized, I'll buy the excess and get them in the hands of people who collect dealer buttons. Send me a PM and we can get this done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom