Custom Poker Chip Stickers & Drink Coaster Project (1 Viewer)

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this... sorry in advance if it's the wrong spot.

I wanted to share a project I am working on; please keep in mind this is a work in progress.

I had coasters and stickers made from pictures that I took of some chips that I really like. I plan to do this with my CPC when they arrive and give them to my friends and family who play in our poker club. I am curious to hear everyone's thoughts; I have tough skin, so be honest!

The large Binion's Horseshoe 100 NCV 'chips' are drink coasters and the smaller (2") chips are stickers. I have some more being delivered tomorrow, and I am excited to share them when they arrive.

pokerchipscoaster.jpeg

ADDED 1/29/21

HSI5K.jpg

Last edited:
Updated.

I just received my samples of the HSI $5k coasters. The inlay turned out a little dark. I may try getting a scanner and scanning the chip. Great idea from @BearMetal

Great idea, I also love the idea of the coasters. Are they paper/disposable, like what you find in a bar?

Looking forward to you sharing a final review of the product & process and vendor info.

Very cool idea :tup:

Great idea, I also love the idea of the coasters. Are they paper/disposable, like what you find in a bar?

Looking forward to you sharing a final review of the product & process and vendor info.

Very cool idea :tup:
Yeah, they are paper/disposable. I liked them so much, I had to order my own. Freaking Duffy :) !

Interesting. I’m contemplating embroidered coasters, which would therefore be fabric. I’ve done several with mandalas, next a poker logo.

Last edited:
I have had a tab open for their stickers all week, haven't placed the order yet. Glad you gave that referral code here! I'm definitely gonna have to do coasters.
Let me know if/when you pull the trigger. Maybe do a little trade? I have some coasters and stickers coming with my Irish Guys Poker Club logo on them.

Let me know if/when you pull the trigger. Maybe do a little trade? I have some coasters and stickers coming with my Irish Guys Poker Club logo on them.
I appreciate the thought, however, the only time I use a paper coaster is during flights with the travel poker table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom