Interest Custom Craps Stick? (2 Viewers)

dkellerd

Straight
Reaction score
After receiving my craps table topper, I naturally started shopping for a craps stick. It looks like there’s mainly some low quality stuff out there…so I hollered at @alecnetwoodworks to see if he had any interest in making me a high quality craps stick, with his own custom spin on it.

He described how he could probably make one for $200…but isn’t taking a small project like that at this time.

BUT…

He’ll take on this project if I can find 4-5 others who would pay only ~$150ish for a sweet, high quality, custom craps stick!

Please chime in with interest and if we get 4-5 people…we can see about getting these in the works!

Thanks!

I saw your table topper and now I feel like I need one!! Also love the idea of a stick but not sure I can justify investing $150 in one... yet...

Well @alecnetwoodworks has never made one before and no discussions on actual stick have been made until he realizes if there’s demand. My first thought is to just give him artistic freedom.

But in my head…I picture a cross between a normal stick and some wood inlay maybe? 36”?

835AC454-039C-44E3-BDBC-11F34F8A29F6.jpeg
25CAC7A0-ECBB-4DF1-B6E0-73629E43A699.jpeg

And from his quote via pm, it sounds like he already has ideas:

“I’ve never made one so I’d have to design and build forms (for 1 piece bent laminations) or patterns (if 2 piece and I’m cutting down the parts to shape).”

Would a shorter than standard stick also be required? I know my poker table is not 14ft...

I have a 4ft one and its not as bendy as in Vegas. Also the sticks in Vegas also look very different compared to the normal ones for sale by retailers. I may be misremembering but it looks like some of them have handles.

I have a 4ft one and its not as bendy as in Vegas. Also the sticks in Vegas also look very different compared to the normal ones for sale by retailers. I may be misremembering but it looks like some of them have handles.

Do you wish it were more bendy? Yeah there’s not a lot out there when I search for images…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom