Current values of uncirculated high denom primary HSI chips? 500/1K/5K/25K (1 Viewer)

Damani311

Two Pair
Reaction score
Trying to find the current values of high denom primary HSI chips... 500/1K/5K/25K

Hit the ropes with some bills lately and these chips haven't gotten used yet, so still in pristine condition and considering letting them go to a better home where they will see action.

Also have any fracs become available lately for this set? Definitely interested in a potential trade or would like to purchase some quarters

Last edited:
Might actually have one loose! Your lucky day I just need to figure out what they're all going for right now. I would assume they would have appreciated a little bit in the almost 2 years since they were released, since they are still uncirculated condition which is probably pretty rare at this point, not to mention the almost 25% economic inflation since then

For HSI primary I’d say

$500 is pretty desirable $5+/chip DOC

1k I don’t think are that popular $10+/chip DOC

5k also not that popular imo $15+/chip DOC

25k are going to fetch the highest price/chip. Most just want singles. Some (myself included) like barrels.

I think your best bet for value is to put them up for auction. GLWS.

For HSI primary I’d say

$500 is pretty desirable $5+/chip DOC

1k I don’t think are that popular $10+/chip DOC

5k also not that popular imo $15+/chip DOC

25k are going to fetch the highest price/chip. Most just want singles. Some (myself included) like barrels.

I think your best bet for value is to put them up for auction. GLWS.
Thanks, as of when I bought them in late 2020 they were going for higher than that, so we shall see.

I'm not really trying to auction them and end up actually losing money (I don't even want to sell them lol), nor am I really trying to make $$ off them just noting that $4.5k in 2020 is like $3.4k now with inflation so I might just try listing it as a set and if no one wants them all (which is like $4k USD) I'll list the barrels individually

What I actually have that I might be letting go:
1 Barrel 500 HSI Primary
5 Barrels 1k HSI Primary
4 Barrels 5k HSI Primary
1 Barrel 25k HSI Primary

Also if anyone has HSI fracs, I will prioritize a trade with those first over $$$, would be willing to split the entire set immediately if fracs are found
we are going the poor route vs the baller route.

Also if anyone has HSI fracs, I will prioritize a trade with those first over $$$, would be willing to split the entire set immediately if fracs are found
we are going the poor route vs the baller route.

You should probably make a trade ad in Classifieds rather than hash it out here.

Trying to find the current values of high denom primary HSI chips... 500/1K/5K/25K

Hit the ropes with some bills lately and these chips haven't gotten used yet, so still in pristine condition and considering letting them go to a better home where they will see action.

Also have any fracs become available lately for this set? Definitely interested in a potential trade or would like to purchase some quarters
Haha so are you selling, trading or buying?

Could always auction to find out. Probably about to do it with my full sample.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom