SOLD -pending- lot of uncirculated HSI Primary High Denom! 500, 1k, 5k, 25k! Also looking for HSI $5 sec (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damani311

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Edit - sale currently pending for entire lot

Pulling the trigger and selling part of my set, I bought these back in 2020 when they were a bit more available and I was putting together a cash game set, and got a little carried away to complete a huge nice set. Almost two years later and these chips have no hope of getting on the table anytime soon the way things stand now, so I'm letting them go to a better home where they will see some action. I'm not looking to make money on these but I would like to get my money back at least, and they were not cheap so bear with me. I will attempt to sell this as a single lot if someone actually wants it all, if not I will start a claim for the individual barrels. If there is no interest in the remaining barrels I will lower the price.

I am also looking for any fracs for this set, and will break the set to trade for them, as well as give fracs priority over any $$$

Price for all of it : $4500. Includes everything you see in the picture, as well as the paypal G&S fees and USPS Priority Express shipping anywhere in the US. If you want to send it as a friends and family the price would be reduced to $4,365

Contains the following uncirculated:

-20 HSI Primary 500
-100 HSI Primary 1k
-80 HSI Primary 5k
-20 HSI Primary 25k
-5 5k plaques

Let me know if you're interested! Please don't message me yet about splits. I will let this ride for a day or two and then start the individual barrel claims.

Attachments

• 20220830_184734[1].jpg
    20220830_184734[1].jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 20220830_184803[1].jpg
    20220830_184803[1].jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 20220830_184810[1].jpg
    20220830_184810[1].jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
claim HSI 500 barrel when split time.
When I start the splitting process (which is probably inevitable) I will see how many interested parties and if it's one of the two single barrel ones and there's multiple interested parties those two will turn into an auction between those parties

Oh no... this place is starting to get to me.... My initial thought was "$4500. That's a pretty good price."
No kidding, I was typing dibs and said wait a minute! Don't you have 150K or more spent on this ridicules hobby. My son always says, Dada, I glad your not hanging around the Barrett-Jackson Auction in Phoenix.

When I start the splitting process (which is probably inevitable) I will see how many interested parties and if it's one of the two single barrel ones and there's multiple interested parties those two will turn into an auction between those parties
DAFUQ ?

No kidding, I was typing dibs and said wait a minute! Don't you have 150K or more spent on this ridicules hobby. My son always says, Dada, I glad your not hanging around the Barrett-Jackson Auction in Phoenix.
We need more pron of your sets! I’ve only seen 10k worth :LOL: :laugh:

I'm getting a pelican case for the other 12 racks from Amazon tomorrow so when I'm setting case up I will take some more pictures and add them!

Also have a micro set of PCA chips but need to get those run through an ultrasonic cleaner first the whites are looking kind of rough...

Ouch I just realized I'm going to have to pay taxes on all this with the new tax laws, even if I break it up and take personal payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom