• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Crystal Cruises Bankruptcy Auction (cards) (1 Viewer)

HeWhoWouldPun

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Those look to be Angel Cards?

6937DD9F-21A2-4BB1-A944-032CA04C6EDE.png

83E35665-8569-4607-8466-2071E31219EE.png

Paper and Pre-Shuffled! Fun stuff
Looks like Green and Sky Blue

Their language is a little unclear as they add a bunch of extra stuff in the descriptions. I’m confused as to whether a bid is for a “deck” or “setup of two decks”. They make a big deal out of how many are in a box or case but fall short of detailing exactly what you are bidding on.

Sounds like each lot of 10 cases would consist of 1440 decks. But I don’t know who would want 1440 decks of paper cards. Unless you own a dollar store.

Sounds like each lot of 10 cases would consist of 1440 decks. But I don’t know who would want 1440 decks of paper cards. Unless you own a dollar store.
Lol, anybody that uses paper cards for their regular game does need 1440 decks of cards. The group I play with used paper before me and they would buy a case a month at Costco.

Shipping Instructions: It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up or arrange to have items picked up by the allotted time and must supply their own handling equipment, trucking and personnel. Buyer is responsible for physically handling their items including packing, dismantling, disassembling, loading and transporting of items.

Plus 17% buyers fee and 7% sales tax. Ugh.

Not hardly!! I’m just a big fan of S2s, and I thought there were several sets of these in the wild. I would have jumped on getting a set.

Be aware these are “times your money”. So it’s 20x whatever you bid for the final price. It’s not $2 for a case of cards.
Right. It's not $2 for a case of cards... it's $40 for twenty cases of cards!

Each case being 18 boxes, each box being 8 decks = 2,880 decks in one lot for forty bucks. I hope you really like cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom