Found Crown Plaza Sample set or barrels (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemfernandez

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey everyone, I’m looking to get a sample set of these Abiatti chips. I need to know. Are they the best plastics chips?

They’re so pretty.

Also open to any quantity you might have lying around as extra or barrels you don’t mind letting go.

Hey everyone, I’m looking to get a sample set of these Abiatti chips. I need to know. Are they the best plastics chips?

They’re so pretty.

Also open to any quantity you might have lying around as extra or barrels you don’t mind letting go.
I have no experience really since I've never owned a set other than CPC, TRK, BCC, or Paulson.

That said, I've sampled em all. Had many samples of plastics in particular. Sunfly, Matsui, Bud Jones, and Abbiatti. I've been unable to have a sampling of Bourgogne and Grosset chips. The singles I have feel unreal.

I must say Abbiatti nearly made me spring for a set despite my dislike for plastics. I have previously said, I'll reserve judgement for B&G when I get the chance to have a barrel in my hand.

I'd say for me, IMHO, Abbiatti is the frontrunner. They're absolutely amazing in person. I had a solid session with a barrel or so of these. I did regret not taking part in the buy.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom