Crown Plaza Pron (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I downsized from a huge 2400 chip set of Crown Plaza tourney chips, to a 1200 chip set, in order to help raise funds for CPC customs. Those damn customs better be worth it...because just LOOK at those Crown Plaza chips. They're freakin' GORGEOUS! The colors really are spectacular. Might have to try to add-on again, after my wallet recovers from CPC.

It's a great set, when I can't decide which chip I love the most -- and it's a FOUR way tie!

Gorgeous chips. Heard amazing things about how they handle and play and can be compared to B&G. I’m having samples on their way from abbiati , I’m looking to get a semi custom from the quick delivery chips. They’re expensive though , from my last invoice 550 chips had a €1950 price tag including tooling charge and shipping

I'm really glad we got the custom inner ring. It really takes them up a notch.

Gorgeous chips. Heard amazing things about how they handle and play and can be compared to B&G. I’m having samples on their way from abbiati , I’m looking to get a semi custom from the quick delivery chips. They’re expensive though , from my last invoice 550 chips had a €1950 price tag including tooling charge and shipping

The costs do add up quickly.

Yes. I’m hoping someone will put their cash crown set on sale , I will not hesitate to buy the crown plaza and skip the quick delivery. The quick delivery will not have a inner ring. You can only have the inlay you want for each domination. But the chips exterior must stay like they are , they are fixed and all that at a very steep price. Too bad I discovered this forum after the GB

Yes. I’m hoping someone will put their cash crown set on sale , I will not hesitate to buy the crown plaza and skip the quick delivery. The quick delivery will not have a inner ring. You can only have the inlay you want for each domination. But the chips exterior must stay like they are , they are fixed and all that at a very steep price. Too bad I discovered this forum after the GB

Was there not a recent sale of these chips at cost? Was it @RainmanTrail ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom