SOLD Crown Plaza Cash Set (Price Drop) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I love these Crown Plaza chips but I am going to go with a custom CPC set instead. Being able to create something unique to myself seems like the right move. On to the good stuff now. I’m selling an 800 piece Crown Plaza set. The breakdown is as follows:
$1-200
$5-400
$20-160
$100-40
I am not willing to split this set up. The price is $2400 $2300 PPFF plus shipping. I am willing to ship internationally (PM me if requesting international shipping). Chips will be shipped in original Abbiati boxes. I will also throw in a black Crown Plaza DB. I will post pictures later today. Please pm with any questions or concerns. Thanks
B01819B4-B2C6-402E-8DB0-52E4D7CEA5DC.jpeg

Last edited:
I love these Crown Plaza chips but I am going to go with a custom CPC set instead. Being able to create something unique to myself seems like the right move. On to the good stuff now. I’m selling an 800 piece Crown Plaza set. The breakdown is as follows:
$1-200
$5-400
$20-160
$100-40
I am not willing to split this set up. The price is $2400 PPFF plus shipping. I am willing to ship internationally (PM me if requesting international shipping). Chips will be shipped in original Abbiati boxes. I will also throw in a black Crown Plaza DB. I will post pictures later today. Please pm with any questions or concerns. Thanks
Pictures????

Are these mint/new or have they seen play?

One of my friends killed my spirit and said.. “what’s up with these Easter chips” Lol now I can’t shake it
That’s pretty funny. Strangely enough, this set got the best reaction from my group of players. They commented on how nice these were. Crickets when we played with my Aurora Star tourney set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom