Craps Chips? (1 Viewer)

Venom941

Reaction score
Odd question, I know, but do any of you have a set you particularly like for craps and games other than poker? I have a ton (relatively speaking)of smaller chips mainly for poker. Looking to expand and get some higher denominations for craps. Preferrable something that I'm not going to cringe every time I hear a chip hit the floor or gripe about them being used so much. Thanks.

Poker chips are pretty versatile so you can use them for whatever game you like as long as you have enough chip denominations to cover the game. I’d look into ceramics if you don’t want to worry about chips hitting the floor. They come in all types of denoms and styles that you can use.

Odd question, I know, but do any of you have a set you particularly like for craps and games other than poker? I have a ton (relatively speaking)of smaller chips mainly for poker. Looking to expand and get some higher denominations for craps. Preferrable something that I'm not going to cringe every time I hear a chip hit the floor or gripe about them being used so much. Thanks.
im also a craps player and have bought a decent number of to low to low-mid tier chips. i ended up with 3 "sets":
a 500 chip set of milanos
a 500 chip set of some card mold ceramics (i got the empire card room chips)
a 1000 chip set of super diamonds (8g), very cheap

the milanos are slick as hell perhaps they will get grippier over time with use/oil from hands
the ceramics stack really well and have good texture so they dont get knocked down nearly as easily
the super diamonds stack well, have good color and dont feel nearly as cheap as you'd think. not slick either

FWIW i still think the super diamond chips are the best bang for the buck if you need a ton of chips and don't mind the pedestrian appearance. for a decently large craps group you need a good number of chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom