Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
  1. STARTING BID: [ $ 200]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 10 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [Sunday, May 3rd at 7pm MST] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ MFRB]
  10. Payment Terms: [ Venmo or PP F&F ]
For Auction, a CPS CC Tourney Set.

Breakdown is

160 - green 25s
200 - black 100s
140 - purple 500s
180 - yellow 1ks
100 - orange 5ks
20- green 25ks
20 - blue 100ks

Played, but in good shape. Selling for a friend who's getting out of hosting games.

IMG_20200430_113000.jpg
IMG_20200430_113027.jpg

Ah, what the hell....I'll kick it off for $200

Question: is the case included?
Case is gonna be a hard item to ship, and it's in rough shape. I'm not sure it would be worth the money to get it there (just being honest)

It would be easier to include racks instead of the case, which could be done if requested and we figure out the shipping....

Oh man, I need a couple of these to relabel to fill out my semi-custom set, but I have no need for the 500, 25,000 and 100,000 chips. GLWA!

I am new to the forum. My question is what are cps chips? Are they clay, plastic or what. I like the look of them.

I am new to the forum. My question is what are cps chips? Are they clay, plastic or what. I like the look of them.

China Clays. So plastic, but one of the better Plastic options that are clay-ish.

CPS - Championship Poker Series.

Happy to help!

I hate when people say great price, GLWS.

Um but wow folks great price, GLWA. This is at about $100 under what normal pricing for these are (.40/ chip).

I’m looking to sell my set, but at this price, I’ll add on. $234.

I hate when people say great price, GLWS.

Um but wow folks great price, GLWA. This is at about $100 under what normal pricing for these are (.40/ chip).

I’m looking to sell my set, but at this price, I’ll add on. $234.

Bid is 234. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom