SOLD CPS Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbon63

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cleaning out the poker closet and selling a 600 chip CPS cash set and dealer button.
100 x .25
200 x $1
200 x $5
80 x $20
20 x $100

Chips were only used a few times and are in near mint condition.
$225 $210 plus shipping. Racks not included.

20190324_172830.jpg
20190325_181555.jpg
20190325_181513.jpg
20190325_182254.jpg

Last edited:
Unnecessary remarks are common. Some people feel good fighting windmills.

Nice looking chips. Hopefully, they will find their way into a home of a degenerate who likes to play ABC poker.

Last edited:
Mod note: Edited for thread crapping.
Not sure if you are making an offer or trying to imply something. I would hate to think someone thought I was price gouging by charging $0.375/chip for a set that is no longer in production. Especially since a very reputable site vendor was/is selling them for $.055/chip. I would hate to think that a fellow PCFer would thread crap on someones sale. Sooooo, I'll assume your post was an offer; which I will consider and get back to you later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently bought a huge lot of cash CPS at this price and was giddy after hours of researching. I also paid .5 more a chip for a tourney set but after shipping =retail from overseas. But for a beautiful chip you cant get I'm ok with retail. But at .37 cents someone will buy them. @ .45 and up people buy them. So ignore him and glws!

I would have thought it would have been $150 + $6 for the DB + shipping. The DB has to have value...no?

True, except that I already have the DB with my existing set. But either way would be fine with me.

Anyone is entitled to ask whatever price they want, of course. I did not suggest otherwise.

And yes, it was a genuine offer, made after no one else responded within a half-hour of the mid-evening posting. His OP did say "asking", which seems to invite offers. But I'll happily withdraw it.

Unnecessary remarks are common. Some people feel good fighting windmills.

That's both ironic (considering the source) and pretty funny (accidentally, I know, because you don't do humor), since when I retired, my boss gave me this sculpture:

(And now I have to figure out just how you got out of my "Ignore" file, and return you to eternal silence. Feel free to do the same...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom