CPC Se7enDeuce Cash Set - Custom Project (1 Viewer)

Fantastic looking set. Nice colors, spots & clean design. :tup:

Glad to see folks receiving HHR chips (anticiption...) :nailbite:

Put me down as interested if you do sample sets.

Man these are superb! As above, I find that CPC sets can sometimes be made overly 'busy' with complex edge spots, these are perfect!
Good job, Sir!

OK, I've looked a lot. Where is it? :bag:
IMG_3595e.jpeg

Clean, classy design, congrats and best of luck with the set. Re: error chip - those give the set more character, plus CPC typically include a few extras to cover any major issues.

Congratulations! A set with a classic feel to it. I like when someone shows that making a great set does not necessarily include a lot of high-level spot combos.

Thanks! It's definitely the look I was aiming for as I gravitate towards simpler, less busy designs. It also helps that I want to keep the costs down with a tight budget.

I'm designing HHR chips myself right now, prob pull the trigger next year. I'd love to see the colours and mold samples as well.

they look fantastic btw.

I'm designing HHR chips myself right now, prob pull the trigger next year. I'd love to see the colours and mold samples as well.

they look fantastic btw.
Thanks! Definitely get your hands on a colour/mold sample set as they look very different in person. The HHR's feel great, shuffles and sounds great as well. Good luck with your project and let's see some pics!

Great set, nice lable. I like spot progression although would prefer something more original on 100s, possibly 1/2 pie (love that option).

Thanks! Definitely get your hands on a colour/mold sample set as they look very different in person. The HHR's feel great, shuffles and sounds great as well. Good luck with your project and let's see some pics!
I won’t derail your thread with mine. But it’ll come. ;)

you said @grantc54 had CPC samples? I almost ordered their big color and mold sample set but for nearly 100 Canadian that can get me a couple of barrels of chips!

I did play with the circle square (I believe) that @T_Chan had and really liked them.
Your set is sick though. If you run lower stakes cash ever (25/50¢), I’d be down for a game. I’m just up the road from you guys.

you said @grantc54 had CPC samples? I almost ordered their big color and mold sample set but for nearly 100 Canadian that can get me a couple of barrels of chips!

I did play with the circle square (I believe) that @T_Chan had and really liked them.
Your set is sick though. If you run lower stakes cash ever (25/50¢), I’d be down for a game. I’m just up the road from you guys.
I have a couple full sample sets (older A mold and newer scroll mold), as well as some examples of most molds. Not sure if you are ever in the lower mainland but I am ok with lending them out to locals.

Yes Grant lent me his set. I used to own a set of CSQ Rounders, those were great but I kinda like the feel of the HHRs better. PM me your number I’ll let you know when we run a game. We slowed down a bit due to cases rising again but we’ll see how it plays out.

I have a couple full sample sets (older A mold and newer scroll mold), as well as some examples of most molds. Not sure if you are ever in the lower mainland but I am ok with lending them out to locals.
I'm there quite a bit, and may just take you up on it. Was down earlier this week playing with @allforcharity and @T_Chan chips. With @Jeevansluck thrown into the mix we seem to have some of the most generous and helpful chippers we could ask for here on the west coast! haha
Yes Grant lent me his set. I used to own a set of CSQ Rounders, those were great but I kinda like the feel of the HHRs better. PM me your number I’ll let you know when we run a game. We slowed down a bit due to cases rising again but we’ll see how it plays out.
Will do. I'm always down for a fun and friendly game. I'll be throwing a huge PCF meetup next year if things get back to normal here in Whistler as well.

Glad to hear the HHR's are good, they're one of the only ones in my budget.

Thanks to @RoyalBluff for letting us participate in the debut of this chipset on the felt! Forgot to get a pic, but these colour combinations were absolutely stunning in hand under good lighting! Congratulations!

If anybody is contemplating between using White vs. Bright White as a base or spot colour, the Bright White is absolutely worth the price premium.

Thanks to @RoyalBluff for letting us participate in the debut of this chipset on the felt! Forgot to get a pic, but these colour combinations were absolutely stunning in hand under good lighting! Congratulations!

If anybody is contemplating between using White vs. Bright White as a base or spot colour, the Bright White is absolutely worth the price premium.
Good to see you last night @allforcharity! Wish we were able to get the 25s or 100s in play :D

F2307B70-68ED-4CE3-8649-2F5FD12B53C1.jpeg

FF2CE4FC-3EF9-457E-B4BF-3F7F78993DD0.jpeg

DB7F7093-20D9-46AF-8EDE-4CF1AE24CB03.jpeg

I don’t know how I missed this thread before, but sweet chips. I love the seven duece theme and inlay, and the spot patterns and colors really give if an old school vibe.

congrats on an awesome set!

Come to think of it, I actually took a small pot with seven-deuce that night!
LOL...I have a 7-2 shirt from @JeepologyOffroad 's store, I lose so much more money on deuce-seven off when I wear it.
Everyone sees me raise, then reads my shirt...
On the flip side, I think I get a lot more out of my value hands...

Last edited:
LOL...I have a 7-2 shirt, I lose so much more money on deuce-seven off when I wear it.
Everyone sees me raise, then reads my shirt...
On the flip side, I think I get a lot more out of my value hands...

I usually never play 7-2, but I felt that I should try it, and by the turn we were heads up and I somehow knew my opponent was bluffing with high card while I made my pair of 2's....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom