Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Hot off the presses.

cpc-scroll-mold.png

cpc-scroll-mold2.png

I wasn't a fan of the scroll mold but after seeing it in person, its one of my favorites now. :) Nice avatar btw. Looks familiar.

It's weight and sound are probably a little beefier??? And I bet they stack like Champs. Hey wait....speaking of the scrolls; where the F the rounders remakes?:eek:

Reactions: 72o
Got my scroll mold samples as well, incredibly classy design and a great feel to them. They feel a little more substantial in hand than some of the other molds, and the strike on the scroll is clean and actually a lot deeper than I had anticipated. I think that once a few new sets pop up, this is a going to be a popular mold. The only issue with getting these samples is that now I'm even more anxious to get my Rounders chips! :)

I wasn't a fan of the scroll mold but after seeing it in person, its one of my favorites now.

QFT!

Early on I was buying a few random singles off eBay of molds that I didn't have examples of. Bought some random grey Euro hot-stamped scroll mold chip w/the stamp nearly worn off, and loved it the moment I touched it. When I realized that the mold was being revived, that's when the wheels were set in motion on the 1/4 pie set.

I'm really glad to see these pictures - they give me great hope for some amazing Rounders chips for y'all, and for a tourney set for me!

#Excited

Interestingly, seeing the samples has me less interested in this mold. I guess we'll see how I feel once I see the rounders sample set. Thanks for posting!

Interestingly, seeing the samples has me less interested in this mold. I guess we'll see how I feel once I see the rounders sample set. Thanks for posting!

I was just the opposite. :) Maybe some color will help.

1339932_1.jpg

Reactions: 72o
Regretting I didn't order a rounders sample set as I'd like to handle a barrel of this mold in person

I ordered a sample set that you may borrow. Check with Racer96 -- he might have an extra set.

Perfect. I'd definitely like to see them up close for a bit. If I were to do another set at this point I'd go with the fleur de lis mold, but anything can change.

When I got my first sample of these years ago, I fell in love. The feel is awesome. The details are amazing. And seeing them in play in London made the want even greater.

Thanks for sharing the pics, Tommy!

Mike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom