CPC SAMPLE SET ORDERING THREAD: The Rising Sun Public House (vintage DISQ, black inlay design) (1 Viewer)

Hey Everyone,
I'm changing my path slightly. I am going with a third party hotstamper (@cgraham86) to hotstamp the dime. See artwork below. This has an impact on the delivery since I will receive blank chips from CPC and then ship them out to Corey. The turn around time will not be quick. Corey does this as a hobby. As a result, you have four options:
A. Screw the dime... I want the sample set ASAP without the dime... and return my $2.
B. Its okay... ship me the full set whenever you get the hotstamped dime.
C. I want the full set, but I don't want to wait. Ship me the set less the dime when you get it and ship me the dime separately when it arrives... I will pay you an additional $2 for this option.
D. Screw this, you dirtbag... take me off the list... I want my money back!

Please respond in the PM which option you choose.

RisingSun_frac_2.png

Bump

Also, for those who have already committed and paid, please see my post above regarding the hotstamp. I’ll start PMing in a few days to make sure everyone responds.

I would love to get in on this if open!

I can probably squeeze one more in... but you are the last. I may offer some more up after I receive the chips.

I should have them (less the hotstamp frac) by the end of the month. I am assuming Hotstamp Option B. PM on its way.

Reactions: 72o
I can probably squeeze one more in... but you are the last. I may offer some more up after I receive the chips.

I should have them (less the hotstamp frac) by the end of the month. I am assuming Hotstamp Option B. PM on its way.
Awesome ty ty! PM replied to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom