CPC SAMPLE SET ORDERING THREAD: The Rising Sun Public House (vintage DISQ, black inlay design) (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I had an email conversation with @cgraham86 in mid February. He said he was busy through the holidays and would be able to re-focus on stamping early March. I am still waiting on my chips from CPC... hoping to get a shipping notice any day. Corey said there were a few others interested in getting some stamping done. He intends to combo all the orders to save on dies.

Yeah, I had an email conversation with @cgraham86 in mid February. He said he was busy through the holidays and would be able to re-focus on stamping early March. I am still waiting on my chips from CPC... hoping to get a shipping notice any day. Corey said there were a few others interested in getting some stamping done. He intends to combo all the orders to save on dies.
Cool just checking. Can't wait to get them.

Dimes are going a different direction. No longer getting hotstamped by prior supplier. Will be attempting to perform “scraping” technique myself and the having Spragg attempt to hotstamp. No timeline yet.

Let me see what I have for spares. I know I don't have any spare $500. I can probably put two more sample sets together without the $500.
Bless you. That would be so generous of you
Lol I think you’ve made the two most custom chip happy people here very excited. Awesome of you either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom