Found CPC Rounders Scroll Mold $100s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbless

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey all! Looking to complete a set CPC Rounders micro set and need a rack of $1s and $5s but any quantities would be appreciated! Found the $1s and $5s now just looking for the $100s! Will take a barrel of these but if you're looking to unload any quantity let me know!

Last edited:
My friend have 600 set if you are interested
200-$.25
200-$1
200-$5
Depending on price and willingness to split (perhaps with kimbless) I might have interest in some .25s and 1s.

@kimbless--I'm pretty sure I still have these around: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/20-rounders-scroll-mold-black-12.94736/. If you're interested, I can pull out the box and double-check that I don't need them in my set. (Note: these are the same color as the stock $100, so you probably won't want both. But they might fit the need for microstakes fun and a black chip.)

@Servo Let me think about the $20s. I have a rack of $25s I was planning on using as part of the set so was looking for $100s to fill out, in case we start playing higher.

@Servo Let me think about the $20s. I have a rack of $25s I was planning on using as part of the set so was looking for $100s to fill out, in case we start playing higher.
No problem! If your game might grow and you already have the $25s, it might not be the right fit. Happy to chat, though, if they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom