Cancelled CPC Rounders scroll 25c and $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello!

I recently picked up a bunch of scroll CPC Rounders and would like to add a few. I'm looking for 30 x 25c and 40 x $1. To match the condition of my current set, I'd be looking for like-new on the quarters, but visibly used is OK for the $1s.

Since I'm all-in on scroll now, I have four barrels of like-new CSQ 50c that I could sell or trade (sold). I may also have extra used $5 scroll.

Edit: updated quantity of $1s to 40. Also confirmed I do have extra $5 to sell/trade; see my other thread. (Sold most, closed the listing)

Last edited:
Hi Servo - CPC is selling the Rounders Scroll Molds again..

CPC Rounders Scroll Molds running

I ordered 300 just so I've got a spare 100 to put in a box for the future.
So what I’m hearing you say is that you have some excess used ones that you need to sell to make room for the new ones… :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the heads-up! Did you already put in your order?

Bump! Still hoping to find some used before going direct to CPC.

All I need now is to make up a nickel .05c chip. I only need like 100 of those. Unfortunately CPC customs have a minimum order of 300 if I want them to match.

I may start a group buy 'interest' thread to see if anybody else is interested in CPC Rounders scroll mold .05 cent chips. It'd be great to extend my set down to play micro stakes if I want with 6 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom